[Vehicle] The A few thoughts on the bike that went from garbage to glam, in 0.1 second. As well as Magriders.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exileant, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Exileant

;) You are long gone, but even to this day I still use this page for reference. :eek: You were one of the very few who matched my walls of text and meaningful information ratio.... :oops: *Lights Candle and tears up* :( Where have all the good ones gone?
  2. Liewec123

ah so there was a time when you typed in a colour that people can read?!
    interesting!

fun fact, purple on a black background is a pain in the *** to read.
    nigh impossible if its daytime and there is light coming in to the room.

when pikachu did it he typed in yellow, yellow is easy to read. ;)
    maybe switch to Cyan? or a lighter shade of purple?
    • Up x 1
  3. Exileant

:D Yes there was. And this was also to showcase most of the older players loved my novels in Smile-O-Vision as well as showcased that Being on the PlayStation Console was one of the first things I said... You know to those who said different. To be honest it was a nightmare for me..... My eyes are very sensitive. 20-15 vision is definitely a blessing, but like so many blessings of this world, it comes at a cost. Bright lights hurt my eyes. :confused: White on black is murder for me.... Pik and more so, the guy who types in orange, (The color I WANTED TO CLAIM) were a soothing balm to me. ;) Fiiiiine I will toggle Cyan, because it is the color of the energy of champions. :eek: "Coming at you live in LASHI-COLOR, it is the new official color that only slightly hurts my eyes! :p May my words burn into your soul!!!!!!
  4. Liewec123

Yay :D
    Sorry to hear about your eyes,
    I always thought you'd picked dark purple to show VS pride (since you have maggy as your avatar)
    Which is why I suggested cyan, it's to other VS colour and easily readable :)
    Looking forward to reading your posts on here :D
  5. Exileant

;) Thank you. It is a trade off I would make every day and thrice on Sunday however; as these eyes have saved me from a many of 'U' turns that would have needed to be made due to missing a street sign and spotting exactly where that sniper was hiding thanks to being able to see them at resolution ranges on the ridge. :cool:Plus they give me the excuse to wear shades anytime I want. Funniest kill you will ever see is killing a sniper with Dual Comet because: :D "There is no way that Max can find, let alone hit me from aaaaaall the way over :eek: th--AAAAAaaah....... maaaaaaz-ing Graaaayaaaahaahaaaaaaaaace Hooooooooooow Sweeeeeee--".:p
    Also your hunch was correct, it BECAME the reason I chose purple, since orange was taken. I enjoy being unique with a passion. It is the Armored Core in me.... If there is a Meta out there, o_O I refuse to mainstream it whether it be look or weapon. I guess it bled over into forums. Hahaha!