Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scroffel5, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Campagne

What are you even talking about now? No, the character transfers deadline has come and gone. I still haven't ever owned or used a PS4, and the Buzzard is just a piece of junk.
  2. Exileant

o_O I know you are not talking, you misspell and misuse words regularly. When I quote you there are often more red lines than there are on our flag. :confused: Say what you will about me, but at least I make sure I am using actual words. And no that is not the point of memes.... The point of a meme is to be funny.... :( That one was just stupid. :D The fact that you tried to point out I misused the word manner with a sentence that was poorly constructed proves and ensures you are well in the lead for the crown you made up. While you are here, you should be trying to figure out how to use the Buzzard. Scroff has. But no, you just keep sitting here. Hahahaha!
  3. Exileant

:D I am sure it says the same thing about you. o_O And you are lying. :eek: You said you did not have enough room on your Ps4 because you had so many games on it.
  4. Campagne

You yourself know you're making that up because you suggested I buy a hard drive for it.
  5. Exileant

:confused: What? That doesn't even make sense. :D How is me suggesting for you to buy an External H.D. to give you more room on your P.S.4. proof of you not having one? It is the opposite. :confused: Again, I have 2, 2Terrabyt External H.D.'s attached to mine. :p So thank you. Now anyone can see how you change your story to prevent humiliation.
  6. Campagne

Because it was in direct response to me after I listed off a number of PC-exclusive games which were at the time clogging up my hard drive. (Some still are).
  7. Exileant

:confused: But you just said you did not have a PS4. o_O Sooooo, clogging up the drive, of a system you do not have? :D Mm-hm. Do not bother, I am not reading anymore. Hahahaha!
  8. Campagne

Indeed, I don't.

Good job today team, we're making progress.
  9. Demigan

Does the concept that he wasnt talking about games on his PS4 but games on his PC register with you? And that you twisted this into PS4 games because you dont pay attention and tell no one you play PS4 at first?
    • Up x 1
  10. Scroffel5

Isn't playing PS2 on PS4 easier if you aren't stupid? Many players on PC have a good enough rig to beat laggy, stupid players, and they have the advantage of mouse and keyboard. If you can aim and shoot on console, you should dominate in these types of games. Is that why you can take down vehicles with Flashes easier than us?