Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scroffel5, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Scroffel5

I don't even understand what you guys are arguing about. Can you enlighten me?
  2. Campagne

Exileant can't let go of the past.

He once "challenged" me to a pissing contest in Destiny 2 and I told him that would be stupid. He has yet to get over this, and brings it up every time we talk.

I get a kick of out it, so I humour him. :p
  3. Scroffel5

Got a reference?
  4. Campagne

Patient Zero:

Subsequent response:

It's also worth noting we played on entirely different platforms anyway...
  5. Scroffel5

Ok. I am thankful that you are arguing about it here, as it keeps my post active and then the devs may care enough to do something about it.
  6. Exileant

;) The post Saturday at 4:44 is the short version of the story. We long ago got into the argument about the Magrider lacking in it's ability to defend itself against the other Tanks. o_O One of my argument is that for the longest time the Prowler also had a hidden glitch that you could trigger, not unlike full time Night Vision, which could force its main cannon to toggle shot 3 rounds. His stance on the subject was that the 3rd shot was not usable, where as I have been killed by and have managed to kill WITH the 3 shot clip. :confused: Later during the conversation he later admitted to talking to people who made the same claim, backing up my claim. However he over all tried to dismiss it as bias and anecdotal in spite of hearing from multiple people. He then told me to take a PHOTO of the third shot killing a tank from the Video I made as if a picture would show this.... o_O I made a comparison to Destiny, he missed the point, as usual and then proceeded to tell me his theory on how to thrive in both strikes and multiplayer. :eek: Hilariously he then challenged me to show off my character so he could do the same. :confused: The mix and mash up of his stats could make a Titan cry. So instead he decided to attempt shade his humiliation by attacking looks thus unveiling his complete lack of knowledge at the game, because everyone who plays for real, knows the website does not include custom colors on your load-out. :D Still I invited him up to the Leveler to get beat down. :p His excuse was, he no longer plays Destiny 2 or Planetside on PS4. If that were the case, why bother displaying your broke down character? He shut up a gooood long while after that. :( But now he is back, in all his fruitful flair....
  7. Campagne

Talk about revisionist history!

I can find literally nothing showing the two of us discussing the prowler, though I believe I have done so with others before. The third shot is a bug and is caused by receiving ammo from a tower just after firing a shell. The third shell does no damage at all. If we did discuss this, I don't doubt I would have asked you to prove it. :p

With regards to Destiny 2, your narrow-minded and incompetent view on what makes a build "good" blinds you to the obvious fact that the game is so easy the only thing that really matters is power levels.

You asked me to provide my character, after I had already said I probably wasn't ever going to play the game again, then somehow came up with the conclusion I played on PS4 despite me pointing out the fact that my character is older than the PS4 is itself.

And of course, you stopped responding to me.

Don't make up nonsense when anyone can just go back and read the old posts clear as day.
    • Up x 1
  8. Exileant

;) There is a method to the madness as I am not one to waste my time.
  9. Scroffel5

The Buzzard, devs. Buff the Buzzard.
    • Up x 1
  10. Demigan

He is mixing up a "discussion" he and I had. He also believed thst this was a pure Prowler thing, yet it is fully possible with the likes of the Saron and Viper as well. The fact that I did some tests to verify it and came to the conclusion that no the 3rd shot (or any other shots from magazine weapons affected by this) deals no damage came to deaf ears. "I dont have to test it because I know it" was the gist of his reaction with a lot of whataboutisms and "mah friends verify this". I'm not even sure if he was aware that it was a bug during an ammo tick.

And as he says himself, there is a method to his madness. Mostly "shout that everything OP on Vanu is UP instead and claim its NC/TR counterparts are OP as hell". His latest great moment was proclaiming the Dragoon was such a lethal weapon because of it's STK but ignored that the Obelisk had the same properties but with less drawbacks.
    • Up x 1
  11. Exileant

:eek: Also, you got your wish. o_O The Buzzard now has Primed Rounds that allow it to explode on impact regardless of range. Now the buzzard is a beast of beasts. :D Enjoy.
  12. Scroffel5

Thats not an upgrade. It has been had Primed Rounds, and those rounds explode no matter the distance. That doesn't help you if you are only engaging in ranges where the rounds explode. If you are any closer, you aren't getting more damage, so idk why that is even in the game. At the very least, I'd wish they give us a faster reload time upgrade.
  13. Exileant

o_O It is in the game so you no longer have to engage at those extended ranges. :p My whole world opened up with them. The gun can now easily be used on infantry. :D It is stupendous. Scroff, if you have a PS4, start a conversation with me there and I will teach you how to use it. I am not going to tell all here, as I am rather happy N.C. struggles with it. :eek: However you will be sworn to secrecy if I do. ;) My P.S.N.N. is the same as it is here.
  14. Scroffel5

I see what you are saying. Nice observation. I don't have a PS4, but I was gonna steer clear of Primed Rounds. I like the information you have brought to me.
    • Up x 1
  15. CobaltTR

[IMG]

The mythical "3rd shot" on the prowler is as bugged and broken as it can be. 90% of the time it just shows odd animation throwing your aim off even further while making you think a shot came out. Its much more of a hassle than any kind of benefit and needs to be fixed but then again so does a lot in the game.

As for the Magrider, if you can't keep that floating turbogoat alive it literally is your own fault. Its twice as hard to hit as the other tanks and 5 times as hard to c4. Not to mention its usually used up high in the mountains where after you hit 2 shots it retreats 10m and repairs.

I just cannot fathom you as a person and with your whole behavior and way of writing, this picture is the only thing I can sensibly react with to any of your posts with.
  16. Exileant

:confused: ....You mean the picture with the terrible grammar? I do not know which is more disturbing.... The fact that you took the time to find a picture of Phillip, the fact that you CHOSE to display him as your equal, given he is slightly Special Needs, or the fact that this meme is the only way you know how to react and it is obviously missing the words 'YOU' and 'ARE' or the contraction, 'YOU'RE'.... :D I do believe Fry was asking you this question as you were attaching it to your reply... :( I would laugh... but I am actually saddened by this as the answer in your case is obvious....
    :eek: After the update, YES, Now the Magrider can finally hold it's own a bit better. Before, It was at a major disadvantage. Keep up slow poke.... And it was not 5 times harder to catch a Magrider with C4.... The fact that it has an Afterburner, creates a sense of false security for a great number of Pilots. Translation? o_O Most stood still (even way back when) until the very last minute thinking they could escape... As a result, they get stuck with at least one brick of C4 with someone not even trying to sneak into their blind-spots.... HUBRIS. Until they figured out it was a fat fish in piranha pond... :confused: It is still at a disadvantage, but now it is truly workable. o_OWhen you give players trash to play with and they make said trash workable, par will seem paranormal in their hands.
  17. Exileant

;) Anytime. :D Always kiss before you dismiss. :p You may burn your lip, but OoooooooWE; sometimes it is worth the trip. It is a shame you do not have one.... :eek: Could have done the flash squadron... :( I already had my housecoat ready.....
  18. Exileant

:D I missed this.... :eek: These are more excuses. You just did not want to be beaten. They have allowed for content transfer of your main system to all of the rest. :rolleyes: All you had to do was log into PLAYSTATION YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT, accept the download, and then it would have given you the option to mass upload your data to all available systems this way you could keep your data. But just like here, you think you know everything, and wind up missing out on what you need to know. :confused: A Titan lives in their abilities, as its main abilities do not depend on weapons to get kills... Titan's are split right down the middle. They have amazing weapon focus potential and stupendous Light abilities to back back them up. Warlocks are supposed to almost exclusively depend on abilities to get the job done. All 3 classes have the capability to be the Master Class, the trick is figuring out the classes strengths, what the class lacks, and how to make the two ends meet. Trying to focus on just weapons on a class that is made to field both equally is not doing that.... o_O The only class you MIGHT be able to make your argument work for is the Hunter/Huntress Class; as most of their abilities are defensive and deterrence by nature. :confused: Terrible Grenades, Average Supers, and while Cloaking is an amazing ability to have on demand, it does no damage to your enemies, depending completely on your weapons or other abilities to attack.
    :eek: You now have no logical excuse, oh but you will make one, won't you? You never and I do mean NEVER asked me to message you, because I would have, just because I do not like you does not mean I will not play with you for the sole intention of beating you. You never supplied me with a P.S.N. name. Where as I have supplied you with mine countless times.
  19. Campagne

Ah, and here I was worried you'd tapped out on me already.

Go ahead and look up my character, tell me he's still as you saw him last. I tried to get a transfer and the website told me I did, then when I installed it off Steam it was all like "no lol" and so fnck that. I don't think a PSN account from like 2008 or something would have really helped me very much.

You flip flop on your position more than I would expect from someone so keen on being wrong all the time. Suddenly you say I am correct, that the abilities are not nearly as important as guns? There's a right way alright, and it's abusing the melee and focusing all on guns.

*Cough*
    *Cough*

You want to know my PSN? Sure, whatever floats your boat but I assure you an inactive PSN from fnckin' ten or twelve years ago ain't gonna do much for you boy. ITypedThis if I can recall correctly. My PS3 is still sitting in a box around here somewhere from when I moved last year. Might pull it out again, play some more Sly Cooper. Still have my original PS2 as well, them's were the days!

You've literally never once told me yours though, so show your hand and tell us your PSN account. "Countless times" yet none here could possibly attest to it.
  20. Exileant

:confused: ....You miss-read a lot. :D I have not once said you were right in a serious manor. Living in that fantasy world is what has you so twisted on the facts. I figured you would find an excuse to duck. o_O I told you how to fix your game. That is all I can do for you. Also according to you, you said you gave me your P.S.N.N. before right? Why would you have bothered to give me a P.S.N. that is so neglected as to not be used since the days D Origin? ;) The simple fact is, you did not know what you were doing when you played, and since you stopped you never really learned. The same goes for you learning how to play with the Buzzard. You will figure it out one day, however.