New Hacker @ Cobalt ..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Orakel, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Orakel

Br24 K/D 7+ Score about 750 each minute, mostly ha headshot kills, reported him several times and no action by DB ..
  2. Towie

This guy per-chance ?

https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=astatswhoretr

He's had 7 sessions so far. Indeed on his first session (on the 20th) - he achieved a k/d of infinite - as he didn't die !

PS2 is in a very desperate position right now...
  3. Orakel

Yeah exactly this guy .. 2nd day i reported him and he still he dont get ban, but its ok DB just ban players because of grieffing .. but grieffing is a part of the game ..
  4. JibbaJabba

They won't do **** with a /report.

Send a shadowplay (or other) vid to CS and they'll ban them within the hour usually.
  5. Orakel

I did report him last 2 days ...
  6. JibbaJabba

Legit then??

Dunno man. The guy carries all the signatures of a good player. He's unlocking specific high KDR heavy loadouts... MSW-R, Laser, the usual. It all reeks of a high skill alt but about the highest I know are 5-6kdr heavies. I have a hard time wrapping my head around 7+ KDR unless it's an infiltrator and then you aren't going to see 2+ KPM

I've only had one they didn't ban/vacation. I got pretty pissed and did some back and forth with CS about it. Months later I met the guy. Turns out he had a CS ticket of his own the whole time. His "warping" was a legit network problem. I've been way more wait-and-see since then.

You got the video you sent?
    • Up x 1
  7. Orakel

50% Headshot kills with MSW-R dont looks legit to me ..
  8. JibbaJabba

Yeah, this is usually where my opinions start differing from everyone else.

You can tell the dude is an alt and grinding a direct path towards the butcher. Auraxed the carv, moved to the next on the list. Has handful of pistol and knife kills indicative of someone who knows how to do a quick finisher if their main gun is empty. 50% is atypical. like top 1%, but so are their other stats.

I would have to see video of them playing to make a judgement.
    • Up x 1
  9. JibbaJabba

Example of what I mean.. Check player Simplenubb

His killboards and weapon stats look similar to this guy. It's a full character though and a bit more "real world". Not an alt played only for the stats so doesn't have say 7k/d

Here's some footage of how he does it. Not a cheat to be found...FF to 2:49...
    • Up x 1
  10. blackboemmel

His name and the selected names on his friendslist make me think that he's playing legit.
    Do you have any proof of him using cheats or is it just his stats?
    • Up x 1
  11. TRspy007

It's not impossible, he could be a really skilled player's alt. Usually hackers have near 100%, even if they are trying to hide it, 50% is pretty reasonable for a hacker.

Look at his name also, he doesn't have a "hacker" name if you know what I mean. If the guy is choosing his engagements wisely and is extremely skilled, there's no reason why he can't have that many kills. Ask him what his main is, and if he has a channel or can send you vids of how he plays. Usually people like when you flatter their skill.
  12. Orakel

Best players from best Cobalt tactic outfits dont have 7+ K/D and nearly 50% headshot kills on ha .. I met him on some bases and killboard was mostly like 20 kills when the rest got might 7 kills ..
  13. JibbaJabba

Hehe, yes they do.

5KD is the usual "leet" number that you'll see but that's full character history. If one of those guys spun up an alt like "aStatsWhoreTR" just to get a stat up... yeah they could pull 7KD. The 50% HSR I'm afraid just doesn't trigger a warning for me. I hit that from time to time on a given session. I'm sure someone better than me could do it over character lifetime.

He could get 20 kills and show 7 on the scoreboard depending on the timing of the reset. It sucks like that.

I would have to see some footage to really know if he's a haxor. His stats right now could either be haxor or just really, really good player. There is nothing that jumps out as odd (like 0 assists...that someone pointed out about another character)
  14. Trebb

Look I get it, you like to defend people from hackusations. I have no opinion on this guy he's accusing. But there are certain players where people like you defend them, but after countless hours playing PS2 I can get a feel for who is hacking or at least modding headshot boxes, etc. NO matter how I move (could be falling out of a building) or running THROUGH them, they never miss. Either they're super laggy (or lagswitching) and I'm sitting still on their client, or my head hitbox is huge on their client. When I jump around real players at point blank range, they sometimes miss. These 'pros' never do, and start shooting before I round the bend (with maxxed sensor implant)

So there are hackers. Just saying.
  15. gunnner10

This guy started his account exactly 10 days ago and already has 2400 kills? how is that even possible?
  16. pnkdth

Not very hard at all. Especially if you only care about getting MLG ready stats + do the HA tryhard approach, which by the looks of it is what this player is doing. This player has also spent the majority of the time defending and probably has sought out easily defensible farms. The name of this particular character also suggest the player is rather fond of maintaining good stats.

It is also worth considering that a good player (doesn't have to be a great player) starting over is likely to have incredible stats compared to their mains. It is actually quite fun to see just how far you've progressed. You won't be ruining anyone's experience as you would in other arena shooters by smurfing your way to victory either since you'd occupy the same space anyways.

I do not boast the same accuracy/HSR because I'm not concerned by what my stats say but getting 6-7KDR when I go HA isn't out there. No, I won't reveal who those characters are just to have some paranoid sh**ter dissect them and blind us with their stupidity and projected jealousy masquerading as a vet who knows what their talking about (this is not directed at you or anyone in particular I am just sick to death of when arguments turns into "who's got the best stats"-competitions). Point is, if a good/greater player decides to, 1) create a new character 2) aim to solely play in a manner which pads out their personal stats, you will see a ridiculously inflated profile sheet.