[Suggestion] Returning Briggs Players Character Transfer.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CrankySod, Oct 19, 2019.

1. CrankySod

So I returned to try out PS2 again after a long period of absence, only to find out that Briggs had been shut down and my Character moved to a server (SolTech) with worse ping than Connery and that Character transfers were only available for a month???

I don't want to start again from scratch and I can't imagine many returning Briggs players will want that either. I think it would be in PS2's best interests to allow old returning Briggs characters to Transfer to Connery as I'd imagine any returning now would most likely not bother sticking around if they couldn't transfer their main characters to the better server,

As it currently stands I'm going to have to wait until SolTech gets shut down and characters there will hopefully get a transfer to Connery.
    • Up x 3
  2. SniperElite999

I'd like to say that i have the similar issue and supports can not resolve this. Can we have server transfer open from SOlTech to Connery?
    My ping:
    [IMG]
  3. adamts01

Meanwhile, Connery players are hoping for a merge with Emerald.
  4. SniperElite999

Meh. I'd like to get my Briggs *** off a Soltec!
  5. KillTheBronies

+1, didn't play for two years and came back to find the rest of my outfit transferred to connery while I'm stuck on soltech. Support said
    which is BS because they apparently had transfers to connery for a while then connery <--> soltech after killing briggs