killed by "something" ...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, Oct 18, 2019.

1. DarkStarAnubis

Lazy day, continent half empty, I am looking for pumpkins on Amerish.

I find one, slice it with Amaterasu, get another horn as prize and suddenly a kind of Orbital Strike (but without the Orbital Strike warning) begin to appear. I run away but I am killed by the blast.

The killboard reports I have by killed by "n/a" method "unknown".

Any clue?
    • Up x 1
  2. Twerllewr

I don't know I don't play Pc but it could of been a glitch in the game/bug.

I'm not a good source on this message
  3. Kristan

I've seen that some pumpkin hunters get OSed. Apparently some pumpkins contain them instead of a prize. So keep your distance with those.
  4. JibbaJabba

hehe yeah. You got killed by booby trap.
  5. Liewec123

i think its the "trick" side of Trick or Treat,
    happened to me too XD
    [IMG]
  6. Campagne

Huh. I guess that explains those random orbital strikes out in the middle of nowhere I saw yesterday. :confused:
  7. tigerchips

Here we are with random orbital strikes. I find it funny that they said the were trying to stop random deaths out of nowhere with the introduction of the kill cam...

If enough people complain, maybe they'll put the killcam behind an implant. Sarcasm.
  8. then00b

Mildly curious how powerful they are, should construct something next to an area that spawns frequently and try to set one off.
  9. Demigan

I thought they only happened at Galacto Lantern kills, 100% of those did that so I assumed it was exclusive to them
  10. sjtw_w_stot

I always chuckle when I see one pop-up on my minimap in the distance and turn to look in that direction and see some poor sole go flying through the air.
    • Up x 1