Knock off your nonsense and play.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exileant, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Exileant

:eek: Look the game is not going anywhere. As much as you say Daybreak games runs games into the ground, I am still looking a D.C.U.O. prosper.... There are plenty of new player perfectly willing to spend their money to support the game. Yes, say goodbye to some of the older players who do not want to evolve, but that is not the end. Find people to teach to play, let people know about the game. All of this panic is pathetic.... o_O The creators of Destiny left like year 1... D Origin is STILL running strong right next to D2. They will hire someone else to take over. (They should let me; I would have the servers packed! Ha!) This is just what companies do. :confused: So knock off all of this gloom, doom, and pitiful attempt to convince yourself you are happy that your fears (that likely will not come true) of this game closing have taken hold of you.... ;) Calm down people. Chill out and talk GAMEPLAY, or better yet, :eek: go and enjoy yourself! KNOCK OFF YOUR NONSENSE AND PLAY!!!
  2. Liewec123

:eek: Look the game is not going anywhere. As much as you say Daybreak games runs games into the ground, I am still looking a D.C.U.O. prosper.... There are plenty of new player perfectly willing to spend their money to support the game. Yes, say goodbye to some of the older players who do not want to evolve, but that is not the end. Find people to teach to play, let people know about the game. All of this panic is pathetic.... o_O The creators of Destiny left like year 1... D Origin is STILL running strong right next to D2. They will hire someone else to take over. (They should let me; I would have the servers packed! Ha!) This is just what companies do. :confused: So knock off all of this gloom, doom, and pitiful attempt to convince yourself you are happy that your fears (that likely will not come true) of this game closing have taken hold of you.... ;) Calm down people. Chill out and talk GAMEPLAY, or better yet, :eek: go and enjoy yourself! KNOCK OFF YOUR NONSENSE AND PLAY!!!

here it is in a reasonable colour for anyone who is interested!
    • Up x 4
  3. JibbaJabba

4. Exileant

;) Purple is reasonable to yell at people! It is like being barfed on by unchewed sweet grapes! :D The force and delivery may be agitating, but it grapes are a healthy tasty snack, so who cares how they are delivered people say: ":eek: AaaaH... *Gulp* Nummy!" :pZero downside, everyone is happy!
  5. tigerchips

It's not PS2 that's dead it's PSA. For some odd reason they sacked the PS2 devs and combined the two teams. There will be more developers working on PS2, but i think both titles will suffer due to developers working part time between the two.

That is just what i think, i could be wrong.
  6. OgreMarkX

I ... I ... I think I might be in love with you Liewec123...
  7. Exileant

:D Alright, change your undies and hunch his leg in the back; well out of site, please and thank you. :p Hahaha! :rolleyes: T.R. Soldiers.... ;)You all have to get some... softer.... companionship out there on the field.... :confused: OoooooooWE!