destiny 2 V planetside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by x360, Oct 8, 2019.

1. x360

as a console player mouse and keyboard on destiny 2 is just a delight to play,silky smooth.planetside 2,is a total joke,zooming is way off,it flies off in "every" wrong direction.its easy to see why players use aim assist scripts.planetside needs another major update to catch up.you need to add in console rectiles devs.super smooth and aiming is full manual.
  2. Trigga

destiny.....ew
    console......
    • Up x 6
  3. RRRIV

lets compare a First Person twitch shooter funded by a company with more money at their disposal that they know what to do with that already had 1 game flop that they had to add DLC to repair and are doing the same thing again to a 7 year old MMO FPS that still has a dedicated player base and see how well that goes
    • Up x 3
  4. x360

im assuming your calling destiny a flop,which is hardly the case,they have bags of money based on success,it is now free to play which begs for a comparsion with ps2,i think ps2 overall is a better game.there is however plenty of room for improvement.They can start by moving into the 21 century and adding in official controller support.aas it stands id pay for an aim assist script before id buy a tailored suit.im sure im not alone on this.infact i wouldnt purchase a tailored suit knowing id get a ban for using assisted aim.Its time to up the game dev,s.how many more fails can you afford.
  5. Campagne

About the only thing Destiny 2 does particularly right is the buttery smooth movement and gunplay.

Consoles in general aren't great for replicating that and PS2 certainly wasn't initially designed with that in mind, but the developers should absolutely take a page from Blizzard in this regard.
  6. ican'taim

Destiny 2 has aim assist. PS2 does not. Also, elaborate on how "the camera zooms in random directions" I'm a terrible shot in this game, but I've never had random zooming or whatever you're describing.
  7. RRRIV

im talking about D1 which took 3 DLCs to be "good". also, a game going F2P is NOT a good sign. it shows that the current playerbase and/or monitization is falling/failing and the studio is trying to breathe new life into it.

thats where you are wrong kiddo. most people are against buying cheats/pay to win mechanics. also, welcome to PC are we dont use aim assist.
    • Up x 2
  8. x360

wow i just found planetside arena,very impressed.i found my new console style game on pc.see ye old timers.(3d view) wins it hands down.the touch and feel of it screams win,now if i can just get the dev to make some godlike crate drops.
  9. x360

on console its xyz your dead.kill shot. but on pc with a mouse its yz and the x has 123 zero,s ending at .2,thats a constant miss.You need an aim assist script to zero in correctly.And apparently if you script this its a bannable offence.doesnt make sense.
  10. That_One_Kane_Guy

Apples to oranges. When you are capable of having over 100 players with vehicles and aircraft, often within areas that would comfortably fit inside of most Destiny maps, you obviously are going to sacrifice certain things. The advantage Destiny 2 has of being ~5 years newer and made by a company that has been doing this before most of their playerbase were out of diapers goes without saying.

Easier aim comes as a result of being designed as a console game with a primary focus on PvE mechanics, Destiny naturally has much more forgiving gunplay mechanics than a purely PvP title. And by forgiving I mean Destiny has hitboxes that could be called 'generous' in the same way one might call an exploding pipe bomb 'audible'.

Ummm, you are.

Not selling autoaim scripts to your playerbase is one cost I'm pretty sure they can eat.

Glad you're happy, I'm sure DBG are pleased that anyone is playing at this point. Although it does sound as if they may lose you to Fortnite before too long, here.

If it makes you feel any better the fact that you apparently see nothing wrong with this is equally as mysterious to the rest of us.
    • Up x 3
  11. Skraggz

This has to be a troll.
    • Up x 3
  12. ican'taim

So if someone used their hands in soccer it doesn't mace sense to kick them out?

I would be very suprised if OP wasn't, the guy is barely making any sense.
    • Up x 1
  13. Gen.Drake61

blasphemy towards the console base is punishable by 10 yrs in Terran Republic federal prison and a 10 million cert fine....
    the age of the pc masterrace is over....GET WRECKED Console haters!!!!
    and:
    welcome to the console wars pc players.
  14. TRspy007

console user, your opinion is
    1) invalid
    2) unwanted
    3) invalid
    4) unwanted
    5) invalid
    6) unwanted
    7) invalid
    8) unwanted
    9) invalid
    10) unwanted

you get the message? Go play some fortnite while we PC veterans discuss relevant issues.
    • Up x 1
  15. Trigga

OK, once the war is over i will submit myself for punishment. ;)
  16. TheProScout

o o o o please do an Comparison next to : Hello Kitty Online, its also Free 2 play now,
    i mean thats the only thing we look at when we compare right, is it free 2 play ?
  17. Larynasvai

Yes, I agree, Destiny 2 is a terrible game, and I didn't like it.
    Yes, I agree, Destiny 2 is a terrible game, and I didn't like it.
  18. Chinaboia

Yes, I also like the management of Destiny 2, and I play this game every day.