Cheaters

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grreeess, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Grreeess

I apologize in advance if this functionality is obvious, I could not find it.
    How can I report about a cheater?
    One guy knew exactly where I would go with respawn and killed me there, by the way it happened I’m more than sure that he has a wallhack.
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

There are a million things that can show your position on the minimap.
    Motion spotters
    Sensor darts
    Scout radar
    Proximity radar
    Are you sure none of those were around? If you don't know how to report people i wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know about these either (sorry).
    • Up x 1
  3. 0fly0

If you want to report cheater in this game i hope you don't have a full time job.
    • Up x 1
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

Type /report into the in-game chatbox and it'll come up with a menu of options for you to select.

What I will say however, is please make 100% sure the person you are reporting is definitely cheating before you do so. Don't just report someone based off of a one-time deal. For all you know, however suspicious it could have been, they may have genuinely known your position through a variety of other means, like the ones that have been mentioned.
  5. Naskoni

Don't bother. No, really - DBG couldn't care less. The in-game reporting tool is only for show - nobody processes those reports, ever. Your only chance is to file a support ticket, attach video proof, etc. I'd advise not wasting your time with that either though.
  6. gunnner10

Welcome to Planetside, where skill is secondary
  7. TRspy007

/report in the chat instead of /yell

or I guess you can contact customer service through the website I guess lol
  8. JibbaJabba

Hate to say it but don't bother with /report. :(

You'll get action if you submit a customer service ticket at DBG. I've always made my submissions with some sort of video clip or evidence.
  9. FateJH

Why not split the difference, I say. Do /report the player and then list the report number in the ticket.
    • Up x 1
  10. typhoon17

Your best option is to unsub and move on to a game that actually cares about the people who pay for it
  11. OpolE

History is important. PS1 hackers were allowed to run riot! in the last couple of year. Buckle yourselves in for a very frustrating time.

Now we have Planetside Forever project we are in control and will make sure we don't have incompetence towards hackers like SOE/DBG did.

SHAME ON THEM!
    • Up x 1