PlanetSide 2 PC Emerald Server Maintenance September 18th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ps_nicto, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sindroms

2. BamaRage

They said 6 hours so they mean 12
    • Up x 1
  3. nessie

dammit wrel
  4. Feyd Rautha

Hmm...let's say a 4x XP weekend to make up for this lack of communication?

All in favor say "AYE!"
  5. SashsaACIII

That's possible.

...N7® .
  6. achilles2112

next time just say its gonna be 24 hours......if you get done in 8 . youll look like heros ............just sayin :eek:
    • Up x 1
  7. Ipanova

Would be respecful to give an Eta for those who were planning to play tonight…
    • Up x 3
  8. sam hyde

11 hours 30 minutes. ******* us over for the Planetside Arena launch eh? Hope it makes you enough money to justify the cost.
    • Up x 1
  9. Who Garou

Looking for that "any change or additional details" post by a red name. That should have come out quite a while ago at this point.

Give us the bad news. We can take it.
  10. shortstraw

The lack of communication just shows how they feel about their loyal players, everyone send in tickets and see if they ignore them too.
  11. Who Garou

I just sent in my ticket.
  12. Qefucan

This reminds me of the time the KFC ran out of chicken mid-day...
  13. thechariot1x

Looks like they took the money and ran boys. :)
  14. Jlavallee

That would be Popeyes with the new chicken sandwich....
  15. NivekelyoD

The evolution of any revolution begins with some form of uneasiness concerning the current system of control of the majority. Been playing PS2 for 6-7 yrs. and remember when daybreak actually cared about some of it's players. History has shown that so long as the majority of people continues playing aka "profits flowing for Day break" it doesn't really matter how many folks complain about anything concerning PS2 and I do mean "ANYTHING".
  16. Loudog

17. Who Garou

/sitrep

still no joy
    • Up x 1
  18. Lance Ripplinger

Darn, want to play the game, but Emerald is down? How come there is no word from the Devs on the progress?
    • Up x 1
  19. GotBuds

Are any of you actually shocked?? I mean seriously, beyond the anger of not being updated, almost double the announced down time..are you actually surprised about DBG not being able to find their A*S from a hole in the ground?

This is par for the course from anyone that would employ Wrel to start and is fully indicative of the way they run this company and treat us, the player base and has been such since day 1 of SOE.

DBG could care less about you or the game, all they understand is"let's code some more crap no one wanted" and "skim as much microtransactions we can"

If they listened for even one second, they wouldn't have taken down the servers so they could launch PSA, a game no one wants and hopefully all the PS faithful boycott!
    • Up x 1
  20. Loudog

Stick it to the man amigo - but also sitrep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.