[BUG] Get hit detecion but no damage

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tumdaydar, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Tumdaydar

Hello everyone i have been testing stuff out and found some interesting things. Most of the time i play medic becouse i want cirts but i get the hit markers so i should be doing damage but am not. This is a pacey loss but i have 100ms all the time so its not my internet or wifi card. I tested 2 online games and had nissue the games are dreadnought and battle royal no damage issues like in planetside 2. This is now only one of 2 issues one is the code is messed up or second your severs are trash and need fixed. I have been haveing this issue for a month+. I do hope this helps to get this fixed becouse the game has a solid foundation but this one bug is killing the game for me.
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

100ms is not good, pretty bad actually. High chance you have packet loss meaning lost hits.

Deathscreen health bar isn't accurate. It can be full even if you did damage. the higher your latency the less accurate it gets. With 100ms it's normal to do damage but see a full hp bar in the deathscreen.
    • Up x 1
  3. TRspy007

Also like to see his server lat...
  4. Tumdaydar

If i have 100ms in all my game then they should have the same pacetloss and be across all the shoters but its this one were i get it realm royal has no sutch issue for me and dreadnought is way more intes on the gpu and cpu and no issue thar so why is the issue only in planetside 2 ? I know i dont have the best but its miles better then dielup.
  5. Tumdaydar

If you want the server ping its 100ms and the other one is 100ms. Thare is a issue with something when its a issue only in this game. I am around clevland ohio and 2 servers are close to chicago and new york. For were i am i have good conection. If i can play realm royal dreadnought and any other shoter with out this damage issue. This issue is killing the game for me becouse i can clips on some players and they take no damage so yes thare is a massive issue here that needs fixed.