leader Chat on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Sep 9, 2019.

1. BamaRage

Those of us who commonly PL and SL know the nightmare that is leader coms in game. Either we have bad ideas being shoved forward and then someone screaming because we are not doing what they want or someone screaming just to be a jerk. NATO was created and for those of us who saw what it was going to become and opted out we were then ostracized for not joining and "not being a team player" only to see the damage done and NATO devolve into a pissing contest.

That said NATO was a good idea but poorly implemented and intensified the problems with leader coms. So for those commanders on emerald wanting to avoid the BS that is now leader coms we offer Command Incorporated. Its a discord server created by HH3B and its to serve as a source of communication among those willing to cooperate and get things done. We have simple rules and no one has to give up autonomy. If you need help or want to coordinate ops then go for it. Each participant has the right to disagree and choose what there platoon does. No arguing or blasting those you disagree with and all grudges are left at the door. Offenders will simply be removed and not allowed back in. oh and this is NC only!

Anyone interested in joining may reach out to me and I will provide a link. One should be an outfit lead or regular PL to join. I hope all will at least consider giving this a try but those who opt out will receive no guff from any of us.

May your battles be bloody and your victories be glorious. Lock down your battle rattle, lock, load and get on with it.
  2. BamaRage

I want whats best for the NC on Emerald so my question is do you? I can agree to disagree and leave old grudges at the door can you? Its time we come together in a reasonable manner and try something new. If you try and it does not work out what have you lost?
  3. JibbaJabba

Are you accepting outfit leaders from multifaction outfits? Mine plays all 3 and we decide where to run ops based on who has lowest pop. We partner pretty regularly with VCO, GSLD, KN1 when we play blue.
  4. BamaRage

Absolutely, so long as you play on emerald some of the time you are very welcome. I will PM you the link, when you join please state your outfit.
  5. BamaRage

Alright guys we are slowly growing. Keep an eye out for things to come!