New Player Here...

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by HoneyKix, May 14, 2019.

1. HoneyKix

Just got kicked from the pigs outfit and they were the only ones that did anything that interested me and helped me out a lot with understanding this game. (got banned for saying something someone didnt like. sorry, didnt know the rules of the outfit.) dont really know what to do now.
  2. IcEzEbRa

Guess it's time to join another.
  3. Ares8

Terran Republic Marshals are recruiting. We are a tactically sound and cohesive infantry/air outfit looking for anyone willing to listen and learn. We offer a full and more complete planetside experience. https://discord.gg/5q8uCU
  4. TwwIX

Consider that a blessing in disguise. Paletiger's clearly a toxic manchild.

Every time i join one of their open squads, he's there, throwing a childish tantrum even though he's quite clearly an adult. Every ******* time and that's not even an exaggeration.

I just recently started playing the game myself and boy has the community on this server gone down the toilet. Whatever happened to friendly and organized outfits like CIK? I barely see anyone from the old days on here.

No wonder that people want to transfer over to Emerald. If the obvious Chinese cheaters do not turn you off. The current state of this server's community certainly will.
  5. zorozeenee

My first impression of PaleTiger was similar to yours. He sounded toxic and annoying/ whiny. However I learned to get along with him and work together to win alerts for TR. We both run platoons often. Give him a second chance as I did.
  6. TwwIX

Mhmm.

Is that why PIGS has such a high turn over rate? FYI. I have played with his outfit more than once and i always come to same conclusion. In fact, i have been invited more than once to it too. He can't even keep track of the people that join or leave the outfit let alone know how to behave towards others.

He's a giant manchild with serious mental issues.