[BUG] Hit detection and damage?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tumdaydar, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Tumdaydar

Hello everyone me agen with some bugs that just ruin the fun. Disclamer befor i talk about the bug its not becouse i shot instintly meaning no delay and its not my controler. Now the 2 bugs i will talk about are game breaking any way you slice it. Bug one is verry populer right ... its were you can be aiming on a heavy to a scout noraly in like 10 round they all die easy right but all weekend i was shoting full clips just to kill them and this was all head shots and they seemed to take my damage like i never shot them 90% of the time they had no healer so this a huge bug and is still happoning right now for me. Bug two is more conpex then bug one i was on this guys head and i was following him easy with my ar no big deal until i start to shot i could not get back on his head it was like geting stuck to a wall and no team mates were by me and i was in open ground it was odd but happened like 10 times if once i am like ok its a hickup on server side but 10 its a bug. I hope this helps you fix this stuff
  2. Tumdaydar

Hello again its me and i came across the hit and damage bug but this time the guy i was fifgting was shoting me and i tolk no damage so this soudes like a server side issue and not lag i will put the second bug here but its a miner graphic bug. Sometimes when on a point it wont tell you if you are in the point zone and it wont show how mutch you get but if you look at the exp bar are still geting exp. I got all thies bug from playing on ps4 from 4pm to 8pm.
  3. Tumdaydar

I cant tell if this a bug or what. A heavy withe a lmg one shot me with no reasoning i had the drop on them and unloaded half a clip in them. Also a few other players used a smg and ar that one shot when i had full hp and shield max nanoweav. It was all fishy last night and i was on purple faction.