Programmer here?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ManiaMika, Aug 24, 2019.

1. GoriLoco

This is every new player experience, no matter what faction you choose, it feels that you choose the weakest one. That it how it feels.
  2. ManiaMika

i play the last 3 weeks quite often and i only got a few victories through nc. Throughout, tr won. If you are so sure, there are certainly statistics. How and when the victories are distributed. Also note the times played. Not at night in Europe, because nobody cares, but during the day.
  3. ManiaMika

If I play 5 hours a day for 3 weeks every day and get who wins and who does not, I can judge who loses!
    And that has nothing to do with experience
  4. 4JlEH30CM

no seems like you can't judge. use this https://www.ps2alerts.com/
  5. ManiaMika

and exactly this statistic says the NC loses above average. And whoever says otherwise lies or is blind. So what do you want to do about it?
  6. DarkStarAnubis

According to PS2alerts, the overall victory statistics are as follows:
    VS: 37,00% NC: 25,90% TR:34,80%

Assuming all factions are equal, each faction should win on average 1/3rd of the times. Comparing the above numbers with a theoretical 33.33% shows some variance:

VS:11,11% NC:-22,22% TR:4,50%

So for some odd reasons NC loses more than expected, roughly 20%.
  7. ManiaMika

Thank you. Finally the one sees the same as me. Since you want to claim that all are the same? I think even if NC has more players, the other factions are stronger. If NC wins, it's only because at least 5-6% more players are available. But only then. If I only consider that the strongest weapon of Max does not count against the other Max, then I see there is an inequality. And I say that the programmers want it that way. For whatever reason.
  8. ManiaMika

And since my feeling was not clouded, but by the statistics here is a proof, I would like to take a position of those responsible.
    Because in my opinion that is cheating on the players. If this is not changed soon, I will consider how to create a campaign for a boycott of Planetside 2
  9. FateJH

Honestly, after having experimented with one NC character or another on a few servers over the years, I've seen how the faction plays as a function of the general caliber of player it attracts. Winning as much as they have must have only come about due to pity.

I also realize this is self-deprecation. You don't have to ruin the joke. I've already ruined it for you.