[BUG] 2 aug hotfix

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IVANPIDORVAN, Aug 2, 2019.

1. IVANPIDORVAN

aaaaaand they still didn't fix "walking" sound sticking to your character.... man, this steps while i am recharge my stalker cloak in the middle of nowhere just drives me mad, this is unbelivably bad, i wonder how no one yet report this shjt, at least MAX users, it's 100% guaranted to trigger this bug if you just switch to the max suit.
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

The bug has been reported some time back, they just haven't fixed it yet.

It is an annoying bug, but on the scale of annoying bugs, I'd rather have this than the Squad Lock that let anyone drive off with your vehicle, or the tank mine models that never despawned after they exploded.

Hopefully it does get fixed though because I'll agree it does drive me crazy after a while.
  3. DirArtillerySupport

I wonder how many maxes it takes to stand motionless in a room before it no longer sounds like walking and just a long droning buzzzzzzzzz.
    • Up x 1
  4. Demigan

You know, I would almost just keep this bug in just to screw with people who adapt their sounds to better hear movement.

But a bugs a bug so remove it. Its surprisingly distracting to walk through the empty VR and still hear MAX's move about...
  5. DirArtillerySupport

Yet another update and still ...clomp...clomp...clomp...clomp...clomp...clomp...clomp...clomp...clomp...clomp
  6. DirArtillerySupport