Briggs Merge - August 27th, 2019

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ps_nicto, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingSnuggler

So when is the window opening for transfers from Soltech to Connery ?
    • Up x 2
  2. Lunacae

So when's the transfer window starting? Been 12 hours and still waiting for it to start.
    • Up x 1
  3. Bulletproof

Still not able to transfer. Playing of Connery is bad enough for lag but I am NOT going to be playing on 500+ ping on Soltech.
  4. KingSnuggler

NVM found info finally :) PC servers will be taken offline on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 6:30am PT for maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.

Connery and Soltech
    Server transfers are now available both to and from Connery <-> Soltech for a limited time. This window of availability ends September 30, 2019, at 11:59pm Pacific.

For people wondering when the window opens today :p
  5. selotukeri3434

6. Malebranche

OK, I made the switch over to another server, but now I can't leave my old outfit to join a new one? :eek:
  7. FrankieLowNRG

I play on Miller which is a very popular server in Europe but it is always bad to see servers that close due to a lack of players, and I didn't believe that a continent as big as Australia has so few players ... I still don't believe it ... !!! I apologize for my bad English.
  8. Doreen dendias

hi
  9. LTAndrewA

After being away from game for so long due to work requirements i find myself stuck in Sol-Tech, i would much rather play Connery...
    Is there an option for me to have my char (LTAndrewA) Transferred ?
  10. Desolater1351

Sorry - i cant start new topic (Discussion) in PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion and write anywhere - i see this: You have insufficient privileges to post here.
    On this I count on your understanding and write to give up.
    Please - off kill camera - this is spoils a gameplay for some classes (infiltrator, engineer and assault). This is casual gameplay and also deprives of challenge.
    Not interesting...
  11. Maftilda

Hey any Devs around? I would like to migrate 2 characters from connery 2 soltec... have I missed the window?
    Senior GM Dunbar sent me after I logged a ticket

Ta very muchly
  12. hypnos97

Thanks for the memories
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.