[BUG] Ps4 blue faction aim off

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tumdaydar, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Tumdaydar

Hello every one its me agen and i have been testing stuff out and found a big bug. I like to snipe it is what i do. I aimed down my sights and found my bulets are not in the center of were i aim they are over to the left by a hole notch meaning when i shot and think i have a head shot it completly misses. I have read all update notes and no were is it stated this was a change also this is not lag i hond breath so this is a bug when noticed this i tried to see the issue was. It is a code on the blue faction that is makeing the bulits off corse it makes the gane frustrating to play when you know you should be geting a head shot and it misses becouse the aim is off on one faction but they meaning the other two dont have the aim bug.
  2. AllRoundGoodGuy

Must've been the wind....
  3. Tumdaydar

Cant be the wind becouse it was for the full hour i was playing the blue faction and wind will only afect after 50+m and this is right when i shot
  4. AllRoundGoodGuy

I'm sorry, I was making a lame Skyrim reference.
  5. Badman76

I've noticed when i aim down sights with my rocket launcher that it can't directly aim at vehicles, my ironsight keeps being pushed to the side, This is VERY annoying
  6. Twin Suns

Right stick input lag.

Fly a ESF or faction equivalent and rotate both sticks 45 degrees at a time and you can see the input lag on the right stick.

It effects infantry and vehicles.

o7
  7. Tumdaydar

I do hope they fix the aiming soon and i will add some new info on this. So i have tested this a little and its not lag becouse when i shot its instint but not at the cener like it should so i went to a few gand tested if it could be a drifting contruler stick this too came up false so it is a code error were the bulit is off center. I do hope this helps to get the issue fix.
  8. Tumdaydar

I got a update yesterday and it seems to have fixed the aim issue i had but i will let you know if i find any aim issues this weekend.