[Suggestion] Kill Auto Join Squads

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Aug 23, 2019.

1. BamaRage

Yes, we get people in but most of the time they just don't follow lead or work together. The quality of the auto join squad members is much less than those who intentionally join a squad. I kick most in a short amount of time.
    • Up x 4
  2. Trillsiker

• Up x 1
  3. karlooo

Doesn't it auto join players into the mentor squads?

Which anyways are the most useless and completely unorganized squads. These lazy devs thought that the community would do the work for them but the majority of the PS2 community left lol. Not even funny. I can barely find a platoon recently.
  4. Towie

I'm not strictly against auto-join - might actually help new players - but what I do object to is auto-joining a mute BR16 who hasn't got a clue what they are doing.

SURELY they should limit the auto-join-ability to people with some form of credentials...
  5. Liewec123

Or add a checkbox to enable a squad for auto join
    • Up x 2
  6. BamaRage

For the squad or platoon leader to disallow the auto join!
  7. PlanetBound

I turned off auto-join squad. Usually I get dropped into a three person squad that is intent on fighting 24-96 enemies. Pointless unless it's a distraction for a second or two.