New aimbot hack ..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Orakel, Aug 8, 2019.

1. AllRoundGoodGuy

Shhhhhhhhhhh, don't give away the secrets. You know how much they paying you to keep your mouth shut?
    • Up x 1
  2. JibbaJabba

Doesn't actually look like a hacker to me. Looks like an Alt of a really good player. Look at his weapon stats. He's a new VS heavy making a beeline straight for the Betelgeuse unlock. Carries the weapons typical of a heavy main: Commie/underboss + Deci. He's Pulling off 2.5 KPM which matches pretty closely with expected KDR. His killboard shows him working it hard. Good HSR but not at all suspicious. Same thing with accuracy.

I think the reason he's not being kicked as a hacker is because he's not a hacker. He's just good. /shrug

I know you guys are convinced though.
  3. Towie

People are delusional if they think this guy is legit.

Take a look at your extended killboard for your last session - see how many times you've nailed two people in succession within a second without explosives.

How many times did you achieve it ? My guess is 0 - which isn't unusual, most are a big fat zero and nothing to do with lack of skillz or anything like that - it's just the mechanics of the game make the situation rare.

Then you check out this guy and see that last night, he achieved the double-kill within a second with normal guns 42 times.

What really really bothers me - people know damn well that cheaters are a thing in PS2 (actually we know absolutely for certain thanks to the fact that DBG took the time to actually delete a couple of people before we had any naysayers jump to their defence) - so what really bothers me is that some people seem to go out of their way to justify that things are really fine, nothing to see here.

Things are most certainly not really fine.

So what is the compulsion to defend ?

Maybe because they love this game and can't stand the fact that cheaters may in fact kill the game off. I can understand this - in a way, I feel the same. BUT unless DBG get to grips with this - there will be no new players - current paying members like me will decide to cancel - and it will all end anyway.

(Incidentally - i've only found one player with an SPM higher than this guy in the current overall leaderboard - and the person is very well known indeed to say the least)
    • Up x 2
  4. niceone011

So, devs trolled Prokor, to make him think they sell cheat, and thus they put them self into questionable situation where they need to explain them self over and over, in attempt to, like, have fun? and put their business in question? ... Riiight ... Sound legit :p ... So, maybe Prokor is not fool, after all... And, I got nothing to lose here, remember :) Once again, questions can be asked... if not, well, that's kinda totalitarian approach, and, likely, sing of willingness to abuse, and let others abuse. BTW, don't like your Stalin thingy, he was abuser, and, abuser aren't funny ;) People are mostly not like him, thankfully... Tread gently, I would suggest :)
  5. niceone011

I don't claim to know what devs are exactly doing.... That guy Prokor might have better idea. Or not? You are sure that can not be true at all? You sure "pro" players and devs just trolled him? Selling stuff means making money, and, in corrupt society, people sell all kinds of things, even harmful stuff. I just want to be sure everything is nice and clean, and that none of you guys are paying for hack, and that people who manage this game don't let people abuse each other while they make profit on that. To much to ask?
  6. niceone011

I think you are right.... Most of those who just defend nonsense are either hack users and/or sellers, or useful fools for corrupt system. Apologies to those few naive well intended peeps.
  7. FateJH

They've only really had to explain this once or twice. Everything else is just someone recounting the story.
    I can ignore what his detractors have said about him. If what Prokor's defenders have said about him is true, he acted foolishly, and was deceived. If there was not his activity before the ruse, and if the ruse did not meander on for as long as it did, then I would have to accuse plagiarism of I hate you myg0t.
  8. JibbaJabba

Twice. Had two of those last night..kills in same second without explosive. But I'm like some 1.8KD sh i tter on that toon and I'll sustain 60 KPH. This guy is doing 2.5x the KPH. He'll have way more "double kills" (heck they make an achievement in recursion for it), including those that the API registers as "same second"

Look, you throw up a player link and I think they are cheating, I'll tell you. I've done it before. Based on my own experience I do not think this guy is cheating. Sorry you don't agree.

Do report him via customer service though. The devs I've chatted with take great delight in combing a player's data to see if they get to kick someone.
  9. Towie

Your learned opinion ? https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428901346096630929
  10. Towie

Or how about this guy - https://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=sallysukemsilly

Another Ant-Man don't you think ?
  11. Towie

Hey - check out this guy - true skillz if you ask me - https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=alinarvs
  12. Towie

Incidentally - recursion registers a double kill within 4 seconds - which is much more realistic than 1 second.

Still i'm about to play so let's hope the scumbags are having a night off.

AND another incidentally - i'm pretty certain I know who the guy is - this is indeed an alt, from a truly infamous NC outfit that people have been trying hard to discredit recently for cheating. AND no - he won't be banned - as he's spent some money on PS2.
  13. JibbaJabba

….Guy seems very good. Not sure if hacking.

https://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=sallysukemsilly
    ….looks like this player has been removed.

https://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=alinarvs
    …. This guy is interesting. I see him losing to people that I recognize as really good. He has some streaks though that get difficult to believe though. Reload times border on the possible.

I'm gonna run him by some other folks I know.
  14. JibbaJabba

Follow up from someone else on that last guy, "Ive killed that person enough to know they are decent, but nothing incredible, probably around my skill level, give or take a little bit"

This coming from a high KD person I know.

We looked at some of those nasty killstreaks and you see names repeated in the course of <10 seconds. I think some of those were rez grenades going off and this guy farming the resultant zombies for easy and rapid kills with predictable headshotting.

So who knows for sure, but for now I'm gonna lean with "not a hacker".

Report them if unsure though. Daybreak can take a closer look and know who their other characters are.
  15. Towie

...well - at least they've got one guy (looked like he was running the explosive Ant / aimbot so let's hope they've got a way to easily spot that one)

As to the last guy, it's things like this that I find somewhat unbelievable -
    [IMG]

So 9 kills in 12 seconds (all headshots). Hmm....
  16. Johannes Kaiser

Well, there indeed are some crazy good people out there who have played for thousands of hours. But a lot of people like that do indeed look suspicious on alts because noone knows that they are a twink. Sometimes it is recognisable. Sometimes it really does look like cheating.
    As for the latest post, 9 kills in 12 seconds, all headshots, with a LMG. Hm. I guess it is possible, but one of those 1/1000000000 "utterly uneblievable dumb luck" situations that happen to one in a thousand people in a million years. I'm not an expert in cheater detection, but that does look fishy.
    For the Prokor discussion, I don't know the guy, have only now heard about it, playing such a prank on someone would be in extremely bad taste and should have repercussions if their version is indeed true. However, implicating a developer in something like that is dumb in the extreme and makes this story appear a bit more legit (because even ******* pranksters with an IQ of 5 should know better than get a dev involved in such a morbid ****; even if they know him personally, or ESPECIALLY then).
  17. JibbaJabba

Yep that was one of the streaks I looked at. There is another clue in that data. 3 of those 9 kills are all the same guy.

What's captured here is a res-grenade zombie farm.

Given the right circumstances you could do the same. You would need to do level crosshair placement for the headshots. Body shots would take too long, likely get you killed, or at a minimum force another reload in the mix.

I don't think this dude is cheating. He's just mad good. I asked around more and his name is known.

I can understand if you don't though. They are some very impressive stats.
  18. ObiVanuKenobi

What's this disgusting logic and knowledge doing in my forumside, leave now you cheater apologist!
    • Up x 1