[Suggestion] Character Transfer from bad connection server to better.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SKeL, Mar 30, 2019.

1. SKeL

I was wondering if this is a thing to make the devs notice and ask if they can transfer the character from one server to the other, cause I´m desperate for it, hah, I´d even pay a lot just to get away, I´ve been playing on Emerald for the past over 40d now, give or take.

And the connection there is only getting worse for me not better, Can you imagine playing with over 170ping that often goes to like 5k or 8k on server, and Network is constantly over 180 too with + adding up to FPS drop on massive zerg times. It´s not being friendly at all.

When I first started playing PS2, I didn´t see the lag issues and such back in 2016 or was it 2017 when I first created this. Then I just played like for couple of hours and quit ps2 ever since.

Now, I´m frustated that I have finally got 1 aurx MBT and tons of certs in absolutely every vehicle and I just want to leave Emerald behind by going to Miller with my main account and I do not want to start over which is bizzare, I might as well just quit PS2 then.

I just want to go to Miller with this account and forget all about the cocky people there with their horrible attitude.
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

People ask for server transfers once in a while but it never happens, sorry.
    Only exceptions were ProSeiben to SOE transfer when ProSeiben stopped being the German provider or something like that and Connery to Soltech when the new server opened.
  3. onishikawa

Connery could moved to Soltech, what about Asian players on Briggs/Miller/Cobalt/Emerald? why can't they transfer to Soltech?