Darkfire Company (Tactical-Casual)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by GoldDragon, Feb 26, 2013.

1. OneUglyDog

Darkfire Company has been home to many outstanding renegades though it's almost 10 years of existence now. While we are a small outfit, we pride ourselves on team play and tactics. Although PlanetSide 2 lattice makes it difficult to conduct spec ops operations the DarkFire way, hopefully coming changes will provide us the opportunity to provide the kind of support we excell at.
    Live Free in the NC.
  2. SilverDragun

Hello, I am interested in joining, I sent you a PM Mr.GoldDragon.
  3. GoldDragon

Good to see all the requests! Thanks for following up in PMs too! Will see you all in game.
  4. Ashokan

im ashokanNC. i have been looking for some outfits on this server for a few months. Most were competative and you had to be really active. Darkfire Company is perfect for me, more casual play and somewhat tactical. See you in game!
  5. SirDome

Hey GoldDragon im interested in joining Darkfire Company
  6. SirDome

Hello GoldDragon im interested in joining Darkfire Company
  7. Bobandie

Hello, I am new to this game on PC played it on PS4 ever since beta (Haven't been on in a while tho) Looking for a group who will be communicative when playing the game and this seems to fit.
  8. bdawg87890

I would be interested in joining I have been away a while and am unsure what my br is. But I'm willing and able to learn, also want to know about voice comms, any other requirements.
  9. AllRoundGoodGuy

10. Josari

I have sent GoldDragon a message to join. I really would like to join.
  11. Outlaw45

"Private Outlaw45 reporting for duty, SIR o7"