Another Hacker, for sure

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Destroyer0370

Name is: squalilord
    Emerald server

Going around in ANT vehicle and touches any vehicle they blow up. Killed me 2 times that way. I have seen this cheat before. That cheater in the past was reported via a pm here in the forum, was using a scyche instead of this punk, touching vehicles and they blow up also, just like this hacker.

https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=squalilord
    • Up x 1
  2. Demigan

On one hand I want to ask "do you know that if you hit someone right with an ANT you can OHK them" on the other hand he's got 104 vehicle kills in 76 minutes. So he killed more than 1 vehicle a minute with his ANT. Methinks that's suspicious.
    • Up x 1
  3. karlooo

Yeah I saw that happen too. The ANT killed me multiple times by just touching me. For example I was once in a prowler, the ANT touched me driving at 40 kph and I instantly blew up, I was just standing still.
    I also saw this ANT wipe out deployed sunderers lol.
    • Up x 1
  4. Towie

Yes certainly looks that way - and yes this is an older cheat/hack.

Oh and from last night - another deeply suspicious guy - https://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=thatsnotskiiledplay
    • Up x 1
  5. Destroyer0370

The hacker is still playing as I making this post. I suspect Aimbot Hack also, when playing against the b*tch. i.e. started shooting before coming around corner, and got me in the head, and I was hiding far away. Also, when I cloaked with stalker and around corner of the open container and still, engaged another individual and came straight for me. So 2 hacks I think the b**** is using.
    • Up x 1
  6. Towie

Yes that looks to be the case. The old hacks had a multitude of functions.

On his very first session (1.4 hours on the 15th) he ended with a KDR of almost 11. Makes you wonder what it takes to be 'identified' as a cheat ?
    • Up x 1
  7. AlcyoneSerene

Already reported an Ant cheater earlier a week or so ago doing that very thing. Same thing as the invincible one-hit ram scythe during DX9 era.

New player experience? Policing the game would be a great start.
    • Up x 1
  8. FateJH

Is this that "wait a week or two after reporting and he doesn't get banned" player you said you would be delivering to us, Destroyer0370?
  9. OgreMarkX

I dunno guys, I mean, I've had some /tell discussions with likely hackers on my server and they assure me that they are just really really really good, or "client-side issues" or, they've played many other games...yada yada...

So ya, this ANT driver is just l33t level, better than you and me.

<drools a little and stares into a corner>

<goes back to cutting the Maycomb town paper with bloodied scissors>
    • Up x 3
  10. Towie

11. then00b

Reminds me of the cheats in battlefield where you'd just die to people's medkits, even in vehicles.
    Brazen and very annoying, and I have no idea how the hell those can even make their way into the game.
    Well in this case they're probably just doing something with vehicle contact damage instead of just using some sort of slay function or whatever that was.
  12. ObiVanuKenobi

There's a cheater.
    Therefore everyone you suspect of cheating is really cheating.
    Nice logic.
  13. F0l2saken

I have it on video, and I kicked his *** into the ground and then was run over by a skilled 7 year veteran on my team that still can't drive a harasser any better.

I called him out for hacking, and was mocked by the entire VS team for accusing him of it. I remember it quite well, and lost respect for all VS on emerald, since they are hacker sympathizers.

His ant also can fly through the air because he modified vehicle weight I believe.
    If you go to the end of this video you can see him flying through the air:

If you see someone with an explosive ant, drive a vehicle at them, preferably a cloaked ant, and then jump out at the last second . The physics work differently if nobody is in a vehicle compared to if someone is inside it, when he hits it, it'll blow him up too. It's in that video above at the end.

I also reported him, not sure if anything was done. I can't expect a company that stores exploitable game data in text files to care about hacking.
    • Up x 2
  14. F0l2saken

Also let that sink in for a moment, this hack is getting so common i recognized it and reacted to it in the above videos, that's why I jump out. Yet I hear 2000 times a day this game doesn't have a problem with hackers.
    • Up x 2
  15. karlooo

That's prob why VS is dominating often...bunch of cheaters lol.
    Why is the second footage deleted?
  16. F0l2saken

The second one works for me, I'm not sure, try clicking on it and viewing it on youtube.

But the part we're talking about is at the end the rest of it is a 91 killstreak montage on an ant, but if you watch the extended version of the above at the end of the video you can even see the guy flying through the air with his ant.
  17. ObiVanuKenobi

The video doesn't work for me either. Maybe it's private or something?
  18. Liewec123

what i dont get is why these scriptkids even bother?!
    what can they get out of it?

unless its just about the attention...
    in which case that makes them even more pathetic.
  19. niceone011

Obi hack denier at it again
  20. ObiVanuKenobi

What am i denying? There are some cheaters in every shooter, everybody knows that. And this ANT driver obviously used the old .pack file exploit.
    But that doesn't mean every good player is a cheater.
    • Up x 1