[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. RedArmy

their just spam inviters. every NC used to be 666, they were numbers over skill. still kinda are
    • Up x 1
  2. slarpy

As was mentioned earlier, it is usually the public platoon leaders sending out squad invites to start the squad/platoon. To clarify, barring misclicks, no outfit invites get sent this way. We'll remind our Pub PLs to watch their invites.

I will admit during our Ops days a full platoon of Anvil (pubs) plus others for ground/air/armor divisions is a sight to see, gets me all mushy inside :D you are welcome to check us out!

http://forums.666thdevildogs.com/index.php?applicationform/devil-dog-membership.10/form

mic and teamspeak required

edit: ~Chiuyan
    • Up x 1
  3. Navron

Chiuyan is correct. The only people who send out squad invites are the people running public platoons (usually our Anvil Division) but we don't send out outfit invites that way. EVERY other division requires all members of the squad to be on TeamSpeak. Also, there is an application process so people can't just randomly get outfit invites in game.

As for the skill thing, you'd probably be surprised to know that we actually have different divisions who specialize in different things. For example, I don't run in our Rapid Response Team division because their specialties are different than the ones we have in Shadow.

Even if you seen what people consider a "zerg of 666th", I guarantee you we're either just doing an ops rally or we're all there to complete different objectives.
    • Up x 1
  4. Navron

We are still alive!
  5. EVILPIG

..and well.
  6. SgtMAD

and so am I , my old friend
  7. post4mike

666th Devil Dogs are still going strong! We have moved website a few times now, so for anyone confused go to http://www.thedevildogs.org/ and sign up there today! We're still a mature outfit, and we have a TeamSpeak server which we use to co-ordinate all our gameplay.

If you're interested in signing up, make sure you:
    - Are aged 16+ (we do sometimes accept people ages 14-15 if you have an officer to vouch for you)
    - Have a working microphone

8. RovingDeath

Hey Devil Dogs,

I was a member a couple years back and had to quit for a while. I'm coming back to game and attempted to make an account on the new forum but it thinks I'm a bot. Can you please help me out? I'm looking forward to joining you in glorious battle once again!

Edit: I was able to apply, the site didn't like my phone
  9. rrrr

10. post4mike

As I write this there are 46 people in one channel of our TeamSpeak discussing tactics. We are still here. We are still active. We may be smaller than the glory days back in beta 4 years ago, but the 666th Cerberus will fly over Auraxis for as long as this game is running. www.thedevildogs.org
  11. EVILPIG

12. Hyranic

Yeah I think I've shot at you guys a few times. Nice to see outfits are still active on this game.
  13. kthor

wow probably the only Outfit I remember from the 1st PS 2017... 2 yrs ago i saw a few so did the others just die off recently?
  14. MingChaoHan

Is this game still alive or has it died...... if so is this group that I played with still alive?
  15. SgtBeta

To be honest, this group used to be WAY better but it still has it's great/fun/funny/epic moments.
  16. Kentucky Windage

All,

I am a horrible player but would love to be able to join this outfit in particular. Having served in the Marines myself(87-95...yes, I'm an old fart) I understand the commitment that goes along with volunteering. Following orders/chain of command is not an issue. Being available for whatever OPS are scheduled is not an issue either. If someone could please send me a link to be able to apply it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.
  17. Deezius

So glad to be back with this outfit after the update! Took a break, but Devil Dogs is always where its been at for me!
  18. Deezius

Still going good guys! Be sure to add me in planetside 2 under the same name on NC!
  19. EVILPIG

It never dies.
    • Up x 1