Recursion is back !!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, Aug 11, 2019.

1. DarkStarAnubis

For those who use Recursion and do not know: it is now working (almost flawlessly) with DX11, a new DLL has been released and it is now available.

It is not a "new" version since it is still in beta state, to use it you have to set a flag in Recursion User Interface, it is explained here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/cm05f8/recursion_realtime_stat_tracker_dx11_update/

I have been using since this week and it is working fine, the session overlay is working, the custom crosshair is working (no more PlayClaw).

Enjoy!
  2. vonRichtschuetz

I mostly use it for the voice packs, which were always working, but it's nice to have the overlay back.
  3. JibbaJabba

WARNING!

If you have NS characters UNcheck that auto-track checkbox. You can use the crosshair overlay and such but if you use the full feature set and track kills and whatnot, NSO characters will BREAK recursion. Like it will get in a bad state and you'll have to uninstall (or remove lots of temp stuff like I did). It's a known thing. DBG has not updated the APIs right for NSO characters.