Guaranteed Hacker Now Playing on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Destroyer0370

Hacker: BringBackH1JustSurvive
    Server: Emerald
    At the moment killing people in the spawn room at bio lab. We making reports, but if any of you people at Daybreak read this in real time then please ban the ******
  2. gunnner10

LOL, checked his stats. His K/D ratio is 44 :eek:
  3. Towie

Oh dear - it does make me wonder about the auto-ban.

He played for half an hour, killing 310 people mostly with headshots. In fact he was only killed himself twice - ironically by another TR player (presumably this was deliberate).

Also surprised he hasn't been deleted yet. Maybe DBG are on hols ????

Sadly there has been a recent flood of dodgy people, but they are usually banned by deletion.
  4. F0l2saken

You'd be even more surprised to find out he's been reported hundreds of times. On the planetside reddit over half the posts are about him. Even after hundreds of reports I can still see his stats.

I know what's going on because I researched it when strange things started happening. Turns out during a recent update (I believe the dx11 update) daybreak changed the compression for game files from pack to pack2. Recently it's obvious that someone finally figured out how to unpack the pack2 files and then repack them. At first it wasn't too obvious because not many were doing it, but as more people found out how to do it, the stupid ones like this bringbackh1z1survive guy show up.

They'll ban his account, but there are 100 more of him that aren't so obvious that they'll never catch. Daybreak games just isn't cut for this job.
    • Up x 1
  5. ZDarkShadowsZ

That player has an account on Cobalt. They were playing yesterday as TR and at one point had 160 kills in a single fight. I sincerely hope they get banned.
  6. Towie

Agreed. If he didn't go so totally and ludicrously rambo then he'd still be playing.

In fairness to DBG they were deleting (I raised a few threads recently and they deleted the character immediately) but that's not happening now and even those that i'd consider 'stupidly obvious cheats' aren't being removed, still playing even. Bizarre.

The DX11 pack changes stopped the casual pack hacks but not for long, the aimbots are still prevalent due to the fact that DBG very very rarely change the internal game structures. The bulk of the public / paid-for hacks are gone though so that's something.

Sad to say - Online cheating is an industry wide issue and PS2 most definitely attracts plenty of attention from this scum.
  7. JibbaJabba

He's banned now. It took way too long though. Same guy went on a rampage on connery. They got him there and he went to Emerald.

I anticipate he may be back again tonight trying to make trouble in primetime. I know one of the devs in DBG gets some sadistic joy in catching and banning these guys and he got notified about it last night. Wouldn't be surprised is he's hiding in the bushes tonight waiting for the first /report to hit.
  8. gunnner10

Its nice these obvious hacks get banned once a Dev is notified. I have this overwhelming feeling tho that there are many subtle hackers running rampant in this game
  9. karlooo

I think I saw some hackers on Miller that where killing ppl inside the spawn, not sure how that possible.
  10. JibbaJabba

Yep, same hack, possibly same guy. he was doing like 400 KPH.