[BUG] New bug I've never seen before : Amp station shield generators instantly repair once destroyed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Zizoubaba

On Cobalt
    Woku Amp Station
  2. Money

there is a continent lock benefit that restore the health of generators. Our outfit has run into this before. makes taking any base with several generators tough to take especially amp stations
  3. SinOjos

Saw a generator self heal tonight right after watching it blow. Stayed to wait as I was wondering how they were fixing them so fast and could not see anyone doing it. Was wondering wtf was going on.

Yes way to many infiltrators!
    • Up x 1
  4. PlanetBound

Another bug is when any continent is not fully unlocked, there are a few locked bases where you can blow up the generators.
  5. Bansheedragon75

Esamir, Mani Biolab.
    The generator was overloaded, timer reached 0, but generator did not blow up and shield did not go down.
    It was as if the generator have never been over loaded at all, and it happened repeatedly.

Do they even these these updated before they release them?
    This bug is fairly obvious and should have been caught if proper testing had been done.
  6. Zizoubaba

I never payed much attention to the continent lock benefits, but I really don't think this is it.

You could sit in front of the generator watching the timer run down to zero. Normally, when it reaches zero it is destroyed.

That happens but literally at the same instant, it is repaired to 100%.

There's no time for any kind of "restore health" since it gets repaired instantly.
  7. adamts01

I gave up on TR for the night when they not only refused to leave an amp station assault because of the generators, they even refused to leave the enemy amp station when they were back capped.

This bug sucks.
  8. JibbaJabba

It doesn't sound like what you were seeing but note: Amp station generators can be repaired from BELOW inside the tunnels with an engineer Repair Grenade.

Also... if you are attacking an amp station via the generators you are doing it wrong and a smaller defensive force is gonna run circles around you forever.
  9. Bansheedragon75

It's not limited to Amp stations.
    As I posted above I seen it happen in a Bio Lab.
    You can literally sit and watch the timer reach zero, and see the generator explode only have have it be at 100% health as if it never exploded at all.
    Unless you got a dozen or more engineers sitting under the floor in the Bio lab(they would have to hack or glitch under as there are no tunnels under there) and repair it the instant it's destroyed then that is not the case.
  10. Bansheedragon75

So when is this bug gonna be fixed?
    Its double XP Week and some bases just cannot be captured because of this.
    As soon as the generator blows up it's instantly repaired again preventing entry into some bases