[Suggestion] Throwable Medic Pack

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PlanetBound, Jul 31, 2019.

1. PlanetBound

Instead of engaging the Medic directly for health regeneration, provide the Medic with a healing bag which can be thrown down the same way an Engineer can do with an ammo pack.
    • Up x 1
  2. JibbaJabba

What, you're to uppity and good for the medic heal grenade? :p It's the most powerful form of healing in the game.
  3. JibbaJabba

(and also there's an implant that makes your shield bubble also do healing)
  4. TR5L4Y3R

i wouldn´t nessesarily say no against dropable healingitems but i have to agree with jibba ..
    if you run the apropriate implant a deployeableshielregenartor also heals .. sooo in that way you already have what you ask for ..

otherwise a dropable medkit would have to be apropriatly limited and on a cooldown otherwise it´ll be too strong ...
  5. vonRichtschuetz

Mending Field 5 makes your shield recharging fields (and yourself) heal allies within 7m (and yourself) for 15HP/s up to 300HP. (I believe it works while under fire.)
    Aside from that, the shield recharging field is more or less "an ammo pack but with healing" anyway.

Healing Grenades have more throughput but are limited.
  6. TR5L4Y3R

the problem with healing grenades imo .... rezgrenades are just better cause rezzing ... massrezzing even ...
  7. JibbaJabba

I'll run rez grenades and maybe even a bando if I'm out surfing some zerg. It gives me certs, but lawd hammercy on the poor slobs taking those rezzes. I feel bads.

When I'm running medic for realsies say during outfit ops, I rarely ever use a rez grenade. The medtool is going to bring folks up at full health, and I'll be nearby to cover the firelane until the heavy gets his bearings and is reloaded.

If running solo, I'll either have single rez grenade or a healing grenade + bando. Chucking a healing nade just as you're starting to work some corner or have an engagement is almost OP.
  8. OneShadowWarrior

Being able to drop med packs for med kits would be awesome!