ONNU AMBUSH of the 95SS on cobalt (WHY THEY HATE US SO MUCH)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by topgunsmurf, Jul 11, 2019.

1. topgunsmurf

2. Demigan

Synopsis: He outnumbers the enemy, takes an absurdly long time to murder a group of enemies he could have annihilated if he had just rushed them, he throws copious amounts of frag grenades at tanks apparently thinking that frag grenades deal damage to vehicles and his actions mean it takes half an hour before the VS get to capture the next base even though it should have taken all but 5 minutes if they had moved immediately and the VS wouldn't have needed to bring in non-Ennui players to do it. (that is actually a pretty good word for the outfit after listening to the voice chat for a while).

Yes, they finally move on not because of the Ennui outfit but because the VS drops an even bigger overpop and actually starts getting things done.
    • Up x 4
  3. Skraggz

If you like starring at a bunch of people spam crouch and little to nothing for great periods of time while the outfit leader strikes his ego..... then click those links. If you like seeing a player miss well over 50% of the shots he takes and kill little to no one for great amounts of time... then click those links.

If you have better things to do with your time, like sit on the toilet, make a cup of coffee, or even read up on some nice memes.... then AVOID those links.
  4. topgunsmurf

... still won GG :p
    seems a visit to fight NC is in order gents.. see you in battle over weekend :p
  5. Campagne

I think I can guess why they hate you so much...
    • Up x 1
  6. topgunsmurf

Spotted
    spotted it and swapped out here :p
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/451296967?t=04h30m53s
    And ill pwn and laugh my *** off how i like thanks.. outfit has quite a few new members and they needed to learn how to use LA's ... we won they lost ... n ill be sure to come pwn all ya sundys later tonight n on weekend :p
  7. LukaiZz/Ruebchen

I really like these post, but Dope can you pls do me a favor ? bring some varaiety into the smilys you use. Its not funny to look at the same thing over and over again :(
  8. pnkdth

1st/2nd video looks like a lot of fun. He obviously had frags equipped by mistake (as he was throwing them as if smoke grenades). 3rd was some good flanking and surprise attacks. Stuff like this is what keeps you from getting bored and burnt out.

I don't get why people get on him so much, well, I do since he has a pretty s*** attitude here but on the other hand he does get a lot of salt/grief himself. Though I did not really notice him shouting down everyone and acting all crazy like people say he does.

A bit unrelated but when I rolled in outfits who embraced tactics and tight teamplay we also got a lot of crap from other players which was everything from "you guys ruin fights" and "you're so cheesy" to a lot more colorful comments related to sexuality (especially when playing VS) and ethnicity.

I'm mainly a Millerite though so I'm completely ignorant on server drama/banter on Cobalt. Emerald has also been big on the banter meta so maybe this is just your thing.
    • Up x 1
  9. Liewec123

k.
    [IMG][IMG]
  10. Naskoni

Way too long. I'd go with:

Delusional sub 1.0 KD noobtard craving for attention.

Sums up everything there is to know about MajorDip****, if you ask me.
  11. JibbaJabba

I watched the whole thing live.

Seems like everyone in the platoon was having fun. <--The important bit lets we forget.

They were not terribly effective though. Every base taken was a 70/30 over pop.
    Every 50/50 fight was lost.
    Those crushing ambushes were 2:1 outpops every time.

The complete and utter toxicity... the constant typing in yell chat is just unnecessary harassment. Very toxic...kills all respect. You don't need to insult your enemies. Let them feel it, not read it.
    • Up x 6
  12. JibbaJabba

Your fascination with blowing up sundies is cute. Watcha gonna do when you hit a real pointhold outfit that doesn't rely on them. :p
  13. Demigan

I think that's the key. I had already seen how he was treated and how he treated others in another thread when I first responded to him. I thought I had given some constructive and helpful critisicm to help him improve. He managed one positive response and then insulted me for no reason at all at the end of the second one. After that it was a downhill blitz to Toxic Town.

As much as I agree with you and JibbaJabba that the players in his team seem to have fun, it's his incessant toxicity, narcissism, hatred and proclamations that everything good was caused by him that is causing the playerbase to hate him right back. That's the problem with his fun: It's based on ruining that of others.

If only he had been a sporting guy. I wouldn't care about his statistics, I wouldn't care about how well or bad he played, I would have applauded him all the way. But he isn't, if we had a poster for being toxic he would be 5th on the list (we have had some worse people than him on here), and he really really goes out of his way to make enemies.
    • Up x 1
  14. JibbaJabba

Yeah don't get me wrong. I was just trying to point out something positive....cohesion really. You can do fun stuff with it. You can also do *effective* stuff with it if desired (didn't see that here).

But yeah, he's toxic and really unsportsmanlike . Also... not nearly the brilliant leader he thinks in his own mind. Wins easy stuff then talks smack about it. Anyone pointing out that it was unimpressive just labeled a hater or something. I've seen the type.
    • Up x 1
  15. Towie

...I wish he'd post a video from when he orders his squad to the Warpgate and they all have to follow a 'simon-says' like game - too slow and you get some pretty nasty verbal abuse and kicked - even complete noobs. Complain and you'll have a TK order against you (as you also get kicked).

Oh I love that game...really engenders team spirit don't you think ?