TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by topgunsmurf, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Naskoni

First one is gold.

Second one - you mean to tell me that after arriving he didn't explain to everybody else how his divine arrival was the sole reason for VS to capture the base and win the territory? I call BS!
  2. Trigga

https://voidwell.com/ps2/alerts
    This page can help you with alert history.
    It also gives details about alerts, a pure random example, it gives stats for how much each outfit has contributred to the alert with participants / captures / kills etc..

Im sure there are people in here that would be interested in that.
  3. topgunsmurf

Moar Salt... xx
  4. JibbaJabba

Imma guess you discovered the circa 2014 "boomdrop" tactic, and went around doing that for a while and now think you are Vanus gift to mankind?

golfclap. Golfclap to you sir. Bravo Zulu. Well done.
  5. Towie

Why do you continue to do this Dope ? Not satisfied with annoying people in-game, you've now found a new voice on the forum.

In fairness - you are consistent, in that you are really not coming across well at all - do you even care ?

Top tips for everyone in-game:

VS - /ignore add MajordopeVanu
    TR - /ignore add Majordope
    NC - you have absolutely no idea how lucky you are....
  6. Skraggz

Just ask him... his ego is big enough that it will make him blurt it out un-regrettably anyways.
  7. Naskoni

I believe the guy is genuinely SO dumb he cannot distinguish between people laughing and ridiculing his stupidity, as in pointing-fingers-way, and "salt".

Also, he made an NC alt on the 23rd of June, so Cobalt NC - be prepared, ha-ha-ha!

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428881416772949201
  8. topgunsmurf

yay first win for TR in a week .. shame NC lost it last second oh well ...
  9. topgunsmurf

after being stalked by the planetside 2 community in IRL .. no i do not care at all really .. the worst they could do they have done .. now i just have fun in game as a gamer making them pay for it ... gg
  10. Orangexxx

11. topgunsmurf

I saw you today playing .. you had no members of trident around you .. while a single sq of onnu was ganking tanks and sundys all over the place... oh and i sing this song on twitch when i am talking about how dumb vs/tr/nccan be at time... seems me leaving you tridiots to deal with the north of map did not go well at all while we was holding off the tr .. looked at map and the biolab was fecked... tried to pull back to help you all but you was not getting there at all .. soon as i pulled off TR won the alert.. gg
  12. Orangexxx

You must have some very sore wrists.
    • Up x 1
  13. Twin Suns

The intro alone is a 9 out of 10 on the creepy warning scale. Just saying.
  14. Towie

Yes indeed - TR won - and the VS were destroyed, starting out with a majority then ending on what 22% or so with equal population throughout ? A good deal of double-teaming naturally.

...so it didn't quite turn out like 'last time' I guess:

15. Naskoni

Yeah, but that is because he *accidentally* logged back on TR for 5 seconds earlier that day thus causing them to win, so HE won that alert as well!

Or, failing that, his superiorly trained TR squadrons of ONNU alert ownage (all three ONNU players online that day that didn't get the memo they should play VS) led the rest of TR to victory, demonstrating HIS otherworldly training capabilities and top-notch commander potential, even when logged on another faction that day. Again, making this HIS personal victory.

/sarcasm
  16. Zizoubaba

17. Pacster3

Actually I think about all missing alerts on 7.6. and 7.5. have been Vanu victories as well. It was an impressive win streak there. Last week was really not good for the other factions. However the last year or so it was not uncommon to see no vanu victory in 2-3 days. It just changed recently with a bit more coordination and pop(vanu was seriously underpopped for the last year...often only having 25-28% during prime time).
    Traditionally Vanu always won an alert a day more than the other factions on Cobalt...however usually they won the alerts late at night and early morning. They struggled at prime time. So it never was as loopsided as some pretend.
    • Up x 1
  18. topgunsmurf

Back upto 30 units logged in a day 2 sq up prime time...
    ONNU pushed back TR 5 times yesterday with their tank zerg VS our LAs and pwned the crap out of them .. Wait till we get upto 6 sq a day again ... tr wont even make it out their gate again lmfao .. just like last time we went VS and you never won for 8 months.. and MOOOOMOOOOOOOOOO

19. topgunsmurf

Plan
    1 kill all sundys
    2 kill all tanks
    3 cover the back hacks
    4 WIN!
  20. Demigan

Oh please record the footage and post it for all of us to watch! So we can either be in awe of your awesomeness or depending on how it goes point and laugh. Either way it would be a good waste of an afternoon don't you think?