base spown camping

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tumdaydar, Jul 5, 2019.

1. FateJH

"By engaging the enemy at/from this position, I would work to deny them the ability to contest the control point that our forces are capturing if they advanced on it from their most straightforward route."
    • Up x 1
  2. Savadrin

You're kidding right?

You're going to school to get an education. Not fight.

You're playing planetside to engage in virtual combat against other players. And then you're talking about bullying?

Are they all supposed to lay down so you can dominate them with no resistance?

It's not making any sense because you're going into a PvP environment and then complaining about getting killed. That's LITERALLY the point of the game.

If you are too weak to learn how to overcome this challenge, bro I have some bad news for you about the actual real world.
    • Up x 1
  3. JibbaJabba

What do you propose as a solution?

Is there a game mechanic you want changed?
    Is there some thing you want other people to do?

I mean let's say it's you and me on a map, each of us in a squad. Or perhaps more closely, let's say it's me and a full squad vs just you.

What do you expect of me in this situation?
    Do you want me to pull my forces back and kill you at the point instead of killing you at the spawn? I mean, we're gonna kill you. It's a squad of us vs just you.

I'm listening.

But be forewarned, my patience with this whole topic is wearing thin and I'm not really convinced you are hearing what I've already said.
  4. Tumdaydar

wow it does show your trolling here right now i am saying spown camping is bullieing not that everyone needs to lay over for me to kill them read you troll. I have made my point as solid as one can but unless you realy think on how to advance on this topic stop trying to troll like a lazzy no life with no respect for anyones feeling or mental state on what bullieing will do so one. I have played fps for a long time i know how **** works and in most game yes spown camping is a major issue that is being ignord and needs to bee looked at like a true issue in all games I strongly believe this. If you all want to keep spown camping in game im glade to see you all loss your games becosue your are all bullies when you spown camp the hell out of people and say its part of the game but rill its just you being a dush and having a complet lack of respeck for anyone and everything in the world.
  5. Tumdaydar

A few way to fix this issue is move the alert around the base to be bigger to help stop the spown camping. This is not too hard to do as you can tell its leting you know this is were the guys spown in at and give them room to fight you. If this does not suit you do what is called forced random base spown. All this will do is if the base is geting spowned camped you still spown in on the base but not in the spown room and its random around the base. all of that is just the first part. Most of the time Alpha is almost ontop of the spown area witch is cousing most of the spown camping. You fix this you can get mutch better push and pull battles in this game and no one will feel like they are geting spowned camped. This will be good for both new and old players and shows respec to thare being skill and learning how to fight. In the way of Biolab I am sarry to say this but its a hell hole of a point to take it almost always ends in both teams spown camping eatch other with no one geting anywere its just boring and sucks to fight on. I will say just give it 2 points to take and move the spown rooms away from etch other so its harder to spown camp. All of this will inprove the game by a lot if you think about it.
  6. JibbaJabba

You sir need to look in the mirror.

I have:
    Explained the spawn camping to you.
    Provided guidance on how to avoid it
    Provided you history on the topic
    Provided videos to show you better choose your fights.
    Offered to come help you in game.
    Made a real concerted effort to hear your point of view.

In return I have gotten:
    Not listened to one bit.
    Called a Troll
    Told have have no life or respect for people
    Told I am a bully

YOU are a bully. A rude and mean person. I offer as evidence every post you have made here and every post I have made here.

Insult me again and it's getting reported.
  7. Skraggz

OP is looking for an echo chamber.
    • Up x 3
  8. iller

And so you decided to come here and Lecture people who have been playing this game for SEVEN YEARS that they don't understand fight Etiquette?

Hey dude. I'm Connery NC, ya ain't gotta tell me how much it sucks to always be out popped on both Fronts. But if some stupid Ghost Capping zerg has some Spandex or Blueberries that are also "new" enough to stand in visible range of the Spawn Room shields?.... Walk to up about 6 inches away fromthe window so only your gun barrel is sticking out with a Sniper Rifle, plink their Heads, and enjoy the free K/D boost!
  9. Savadrin

How long have you been playing FPS big guy? Sounds like it can't have been for more than 2-3 years.

And you'll need to go ahead and remember that this is PlanetSide, not a lobby match shooter. It's simply not the same. In two weeks you'll be crying about balance because you've never seen an asymmetrical setup.

I feel bad for your real-world social interactions.
  10. Tumdaydar

For me it will only take about a week for me to forsee how the macanic work in the game so i can make Huge comments like this in the forums. With everything i have experanced one of the 2 major issues is without a dought the base spown camping that happens soo dam often in most fps games right now. Like in COD NO ONE like to be CAMPED at all no mater what the situation is. In COD if you camp players you are put on the do not play with list and you will have a hard time geting a good game when you camp. This game is no differant The harder you all try to camp the more you push the comunity away from playing the game becosue they cant do anything. It all comes down to its a form of harassment and a form of bullieing in the fps ganra and yet you all see this and say but we like to be BULLIES and no mater what happens we dont want this to change. Further more on the weekend i was camped at 38 bases with the game haveing a tone of cheaters in it exploiting the netcode to blink around the map and take no damage from hits and the magic vanishing shots and all the other trash that happens. Its stuff like this that permanetly destry your game for the new players and that all you like the abuse the hell out of stuff makes any issue 100000000% worse when you never want to see this stuff fixed. In time more and more players will leave becouse of all of this and this is all facts here.
  11. JibbaJabba

You got camped 38 times? WHY? Why would you do this to yourself.

You can't walk up to a person, grab their arm, start punching yourself in the face with their fist and accuse them of being a bully. The world doesn't work that way but that's what you are doing.

I regret ever trying to be helpful to you and by some measure the experience will make me less likely to help people in the future.

At this point I think it's time you got reported for trolling.
  12. Tumdaydar

I tryed everything to get to a differant place and respowed in several base and everytime i did i got camped no mater what i was doing this is a massive issue for me in almost every fps I play you make it seam like i am ******** but i am not i know how this is to work. I can not help it it i keep geting camped every day sicne i made this post i get camped the whole time i am on so. This iusse needs fixed i have been playing fps for over 20 years. Right now this is massively bullieing and harassment becosue i am not able to do anything in this game I am left this ether bring this up to fix the Masive issue or say this game is completly lost and never return and put this game on the perma ban list of never touch it agen. IF you think its fun to camp your a nothing but a low life losser killing your game forcing all new players away to never return.