TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by topgunsmurf, Jul 7, 2019.

1. topgunsmurf

SO then seems ONNU going VS this week has been a "Pain" in the *** for you on alerts.

Only 1 win on the 4th july and 6 back to back wins for VS so far n counting last couple of days :p
    Told you no SUNDY would be safe from us ... can't cap a base without a spawn point lmfao

Thanks to VS as well from all the outfit with your help .. when not sat in bio farms :p

Majordope <<< the guy behind your pwning for a week lol

... sits back and waits for the SALT <<<<
    You JUST GOT OWNED!!!
  2. topgunsmurf

... remembers the last time ONNU went VS and TR never won an alert for the next 7 months ... giggles .. drops mic >>>>
  3. topgunsmurf

... PS .. MOOOOMOOOOO!!!
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

Too bad fisu alert tracker is broken right now. I bet you're overexaggerating as always.
    • Up x 1
  5. topgunsmurf

Nope 1 alert TR on the 4th july 1 for NC .. the rest were VS that day .. n since then pwned the hell out of TR back to back :) maybe a alert where i was not logged in ... but since we went VS other than the above none lost while onnu and myself have been on duty for VS.. basically the strats are pretty simple
    1 no sundy no spawn no hack
    2 push as far as we can on the alerts.. last nights prime one we had almost the TR and the NC both pushed back to gates.
    3 once we have pushed as far as we can switch onto defense and make sure again no sundys go on and no bases get flipped.
    keep in mind onnu has a focus on Light assaults... we gank sundys very very well ... all members are loaded out for it .. no spawn .. no base... also we do a 10 second rally right away as an outfit .. pre made load outs for all classes n unit types... n we defend the points .. we do not run around a base trying to farm.. we just camp the point till its in.
    Currently we are enjoying being TRs worst nightmare... we do push NC sure .. but its so much fun we tend to focus ganking those have trolled us the most as the same faction .. tking etc... ungrateful for our efforts on the map... last time we went vs .. 7 months tr won next to nothing ... quite allot of fun making sure thats the way it goes down again lol.
    I know all the outfits commanders and their strengths n weaknesses n tactics .. i use this to my advantage and also their hate for us lol ... they send in over pop to deal with us and once i have suckered them in .. i simply leave n back hack the crap out of them while they all still think we are in the AO ... ONNU acts are BAIT... a Feint maneuver ... pull them one way go the other...to them it may seem like they won ... to me i am just holding them there with over pop while they are to dumb to leave ... lmfao .. the art of the sneeky fecker as i call it :p
  6. FLHuk

Dear jeeeebus just post a picture of your willy and get it over with!
    • Up x 3
  7. topgunsmurf

ok send me a picture of your sister to get me going at least first :p
  8. FLHuk

[IMG]
  9. Skraggz

I dont understand how a player that's so terrible has the gull to pop on the forums and stroke his ego... I just... I got nothing.
    • Up x 1
  10. topgunsmurf

11. LukaiZz/Ruebchen

I still dont know where this alert cheese is coming from, all they give you are certs and decals, and i have enough from both :p
    • Up x 1
  12. Demigan

I'm torn between keeping up the appearance of a conversation in his threads or starving his attention. Starving his attention seems to give him reason to pop over to other threads and peoclaim that he and his outfit are responsible for complaints about Sunderer destruction for people not even on his server for example. So trying to keep his ego concentrated here where Major Disaster wont disrupt things seems like a good idea.
    • Up x 1
  13. ArtyIsBalanced

Dear MajorDope/topgunsmurf/AudioVision/Trusted Companion,
    I would like to kindly ask you to shut your mouth and not open it again. You are a narcisstic, unintelligent, attention seeking ******. You are not doing anything on Cobalt, your both outfits are even worse than some Zergfits. The alert werent won by you, they were won by competent outfit, which you do not belong to. Just as a friendly reminder. My outfit kicked you 4 times off the point on Traverse, with you having overpop and vehicles, while we were just sitting there, farming you while you ran towards us like some braindead bunnys. Please, please uninstall the game or atleast switch server so Cobalt doesnt have to bear with you.
    • Up x 1
  14. Skraggz

I was on board with you till you suggested switching servers, not 100% sure but Its close, I think I can say I speak for the server of Emerald and say no thanks you can keep him or he can do the uninstall.
    • Up x 2
  15. Naskoni

Ha-ha-ha! The resident Cobalt village idiot is scratching his attention-***** itch...

Guess he REALLY likes being told how dumb he is, on a daily basis.

A SINGLE cretin with 0.65KD and 11% TK rate, with half a squad of clueless noobtards, claiming how HE, HIMSELF, carried the whole of VS to multiple victories...
  16. Liewec123

So...like always then?
    VS have dominated on Cobalt (and pretty much every server) for years,
    but if you want to feel like this week was somehow down to you and your friends, go ahead XD

I've been on Cobalt since my old server Ceres was merged and I'd never heard of ONNU until this recent drama,
    VS have just always won with zergfits like TRID and TFDN,
    Occasionally TR would win with zerg russ, occasionally NC would win with outfits like FACS and Hydra
    ONNU was completely invisible imho.

Ah, there you are! Took some searching, page 3, the 220th best outfit on Cobalt :rolleyes:
    https://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit_leaderboard.php?&server=Cobalt&members=12&page=3
    • Up x 2
  17. Scrundle

As a resident of Cobalt I can honestly say this is absolutely nothing new or different, the VS win the alerts on Cobalt. This is a known and sadly accepted fact. The TR and NC just try to focus on having what fun they can instead when it's alert time because sheer figures dictate they aren't going to be winning (Or even usually starting) them.

Is that depressing? Absolutely, if only for the simple fact that if you're TR or NC on cobalt you can kiss goodbye to any realistic chance of winning any rare alert reward within a reasonable timeframe.
    Some smarter Cobaltite could probably tell you WHY it is like this, i'm afraid I can only tell you what I see.
  18. Twin Suns

Yell chat just wasn't big enough for Major Nope. *shrugs*
    • Up x 1
  19. pnkdth

Since PS2Alerts went down:
    Connery: VS ahead 2.1% on TR.
    Miller: TR 0.2% ahead on VS.
    Cobalt: Yuuup, Cobalt is VS town, VS are ahead 12-13% on both NC/TR.
    Emerald: VS 6% ahead of TR.
    Briggs: TR 6% ahead on VS.
    Genudine: TR ahead by 0.2% on VS.
    Ceres: TR 2.5% ahead of VS.

In total: VS has 2.2% on global alert wins over TR with VS at 37%, TR 34.8, and NC at 25.9%.

These aren't numbers of a faction dominating, these are the numbers of one faction falling behind.
  20. Orangexxx

We had a couple of classic Majordope moments this week in the VS.

In Command Chat, a Leader on Esamir was frustrated at the state of the map and asked "Is anyone with half a brain here looking at the map?", to which Majordope replied "I have half a brain... I am here"

In the last few minutes of an alert, where a single base capture taken from the TR territory would win the VS the alert on Indar, Majordope commanded that everyone get to The Palisade and help capture it after his squad of 10-Second-Redeploy-Gal-Dropping-Elites had failed to grab it with 6 minutes left on the alert, meanwhile, every other squad and platoon was already capturing Ceres Hydroponics having set up the attack correctly with spawn options for everyone. We filled A point with bodies, secured the outside of the building and capped it with 30 odd seconds to spare winning the alert in the last moments. Majordope arrived just in time to hear everyone celebrating in Proximity. #Timing #NoMapAwareness