[BUG] Pull a sundy. Then pull any vehicle. Then go back to sundy and jump in, it belongs to u again.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Zizoubaba

BUT NOW, EVEN IF U TAKE CONTROL BACK, IT DISSAPEARS ANYWAY

FFS that's just ********

There are times when I place a sundy at enemy base but by the time I reach A point it's back capped.

So I redeploy back to previous base, cap the A point back, but CANT SPAWN AT MY SUNDY.

Only this time, the damn thing is pretty far away. So I spawn an esf or racer built vehicle and rush back to my sundy, jump, and voila, it's mine again.

yeah, except that the damn thing dissapears anyway.
    • Up x 1
  2. PlanetBound

It's risky. Try locking it before you exit.
  3. Zizoubaba

ah, I never thought of locking it to prevent people from taking ownership of it!

But anyway that used to work, but it doesn't anymore :/ what I was trying to say but didn't say very well was that when I do that, I go back into my original sundy. I see the green icon on the right side of the screen, I confirm that when I enter it, I take the driver seat, so I go fight but a few moments later it de-spawns.

best solution I've found so far is to place a marker at the frontier, change to LA, use the fast forward jump ability to quickly run / jump your way to the marker, then re-deploy. (you always spawn at your sundy if you die or re-deploy in the same zone)
  4. PlanetBound

I didn't realize it disappeared while you were in it.
  5. Zizoubaba

Not while I was in it, once I had entered it and then left it to go cap the base.

Previously it would become my vehicle again. Now it dissapears.
  6. JibbaJabba

Ultimately you can only own one vehicle at a time. They put some exceptions in there so a main spawn sundy doesn't suddenly disappear from battle. But... ultimately... you can only own one vehicle at a time. If they closed some loopholes we're gonna have to deal with it.
  7. Zizoubaba

DUH you can only own one vehicle at a time...

There was no exception; pull a flash, then a lightning, and the flash will dissapear in roughly the same amount of time than if it were a deployed sundy.

Previously, you could piull a sundy isn't a amp station, then pull a second, and although you could only own one at a time, because each took time before dissapearing, you could swap ownership, by jumping from one to the other.

Or, like I said previously, I could spawn a sundy, then a flash, then jump in the sundy and drive off with it and it would be mine.

-> Basically, if there's a green icon the right side of the screen, it means you ownn it.

The bug here is that even when you do own it, it dissapears anyway.