Seven vehicle spawns in a row. Can you beat my personal best?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sprant Flere-Imsaho, May 3, 2019.

1. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

• Up x 2
  2. Mercyceleste

Holy cow. I've never had that happen. And I thought I'd experienced every bug in the game! Impressive. Most impressive.
  3. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

I beat my record a few days back. Thought I should update.

On the upside, I believe I have positively correlated impatient clicking and multi-vehicle spawns.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pacster3

I just wanted to say: It just depends on how often you clicked when that bug happens...and how many nanites you have. Maximum is 15...most will only spawn 2 or 3 cause they ain't hammering the spawn button like a lunatic. ;-)
  5. TRspy007

no even without spamming the spawn I've had that happen to me, not to that extent though
  6. TRspy007

Happens to me too, usually it pulls 2 or 3 of what I asked, and the thing is it doesn't refund my nanites or anything, so im stuck with 2 lightnings and no nanites which sucks. Really hope they fix the bug one day
  7. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

If you watch the whole video, you'll see #16 just after the 2:20 mark.
  8. Clipped!

This is bad. And what's not quite as bad is the vehicle selection ui when redeploying not letting you spawn with a vehicle unless you change the vehicle to a different one within the menu and then back to the one you wanted in the first place, or not letting you spawn one until the next set of spawn locations are available.
  9. UnknownR

Lel.. Camouflage target ability.. *Cough.. this is bad.