[Suggestion] Allow us to have last names @ BR50

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Beerbeerbeer, May 29, 2019.

1. Beerbeerbeer

Let us have last names at BR50.

Meme names are what makes this game great. Last names would make it even better! Just think of the possibilities.
    • Up x 1
  2. FateJH

"Last names?"
  3. FIN Faravid

Seems like decent idea. But please don't clutter user interface with hyper long names. Best way to show your last name is to kill enemies so they can see your profile. As for friendlies, that only works if you are NC.
    • Up x 1
  4. Beerbeerbeer

Agree. Come on, give us last names @ BR 50.

It would allow people to better differentiate themselves in an otherwise ubiquitous and bland sea of homogeneity.

People would recognize that you achieved whatever rank is needed to unlock this. Make it BR 75 or even BR 100, I don’t care provided it’s available.
  5. Uthael

OR:
    - Make it default account thing
    - Make it a paid cosmetic feature.
    • Up x 1
  6. FateJH

I still don't understand the suggestion. Do you just want to have the name system recognize blank space characters?
  7. Beerbeerbeer

I’m not sure I’m getting what you’re asking Fate.

It’s as simple as this: when we create a character we have to also create a name. A unique, single-word name.

My suggestion is to allow us to create an additional name, a last name, upon achievement of a certain rank. Or, as Uthael suggested, a paid feature. Or maybe make available only to subscribers.