[Suggestion] Hardy MBT, improve the vehicle combat and Balance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Piluk4sArts, May 20, 2019.

1. Piluk4sArts

I think that all MBTs must be driven by 3 (Pilot, Main Gunner and secondary gunner).

why we need 2 Players to fight with a Valkirie? a Galaxy? a ANT? Harasser? Sunderer? and the MBT, the biggest Ground Vehicle, only 1? the liberator need 3 Player to fight good, why MBT not? ....

Players currently use MBT for everything, and Lightning? Why should I use a Lightning? example: i play alone, I spawn a MBT and Lets go to the fight...

Currently the MBTs are very weak, they are destroyed quickly, I understand that it is to improve the gameplay, since everyone uses them, but ... if we make it difficult to drive and shoot simultaneously, and also have a little more resistance, they could be the true image of an MBT(a hardy armored combat platform), and the Lightning has space to play, when you're alone, for example.

I love MBT but we need a change to improve the vehicle combat. MBT, Lightning and Harasser are unbalanced.
    - MBT to weak, Lightning is a joke, it has not a rol, only AA platform or when you cannot deploy a MBT, and Harasser with engi is super OP versus all ground vehicles
    • Up x 1
  2. JohnGalt36

Dude...
    This is a "get better" situation. Tanking is incredibly powerful if you know how to do it. I almost exclusively tank by myself in MBTs and have a great time doing it. My TR account that I only use the Prowler on literally has over a 17.00 KDR right now.
    • Up x 1
  3. Scroffel5

People use the Lightning because it costs less and is faster. The MBT costs more and can only be accessed if you have a Tech Plant or Amp Station or whatever it is. The MBT is a 2 person vehicle. Making it a 3 person vehicle makes it way too good. It would be unfair to dish out more damage than it does now, as MBTs absolutely destroy Infantry and Sunderers. Good idea, but it couldn't work.
    Y'know, most people hate the dude who only uses an MBT. It isn't necessarily that he needs to get better. He just needs to find a good playstyle for a 1/2 MBT or a 2/2 MBT that works for him.
  4. PlanetBound

I see lots of armor holding their own because there's teammates around.
  5. VeryCoolMiller

The only thing i noticed with mbt and that they are now extremely slow to repair.