False advertising for the new bundle?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Aevery, May 20, 2019.

1. Aevery

2. vonRichtschuetz

I assume the drop chance for implants is the same since 9*9=27*3.

I actually prefer a different looking Halberd to just a gold skin.

Hornet is missing tho.
    • Up x 1
  3. Aevery

Honestly I don't care about the implants or the Halberd, I just want special Hornets... :c
  4. Cyropaedia

As someone with 4,375 kills on the regular Hornets, I also would love the gold Hornets.

I bought the bundle and received Minor Cloak exceptional implant from the packs.

Halberd SE is pretty cool on VS as it has laser sound/visual.

Edit: Halberd SE is not letting me purchase Reload/Ammo Capacity mods.
  5. JohnGalt36

I don't want to die to gold hornets though...
  6. Cyropaedia

Ah, one of my favorite targets.

You do know what the Golden Gun did on James Bond Goldeneye 007? I've been OHK'd enough by your cannon.....
    • Up x 1
  7. AgentRed

If you don't like it and have bought into before Wrel made his post on reddit. If you life in the U.S.A take it to the FTC.
    https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/media-resources/identity-theft-and-data-security/filing-complaint

Wrel's post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside...ded/eo8kg12?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
    • Up x 1
  8. Aevery

9. Pacster3

Hmmm, DBG...not the best time to generate a ****storm by something like that. SE is actually cooler than golden(especially given that the golden weapon camo is around anyway)...but leaving out hornets without of explicitly telling people is a "no go".
    • Up x 1
  10. Luna12

It is, Wrel basically explained in one of his posts that even the deluxe implant pack itself is basically treated as a bundle of 3 basic implant packs.
  11. Luna12

It appears to be a bug caused by the system that lets you share upgrades between the normal and SE that makes it impossible to purchase the upgrades on the SE without owning the basic version.