I'm sure someone's said it already but .... the map (and minimap) dosen't always render

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, May 12, 2019.

1. Zizoubaba

and it's very very very very very annoying
    • Up x 5
  2. Towie

Agreed - on the main map, sometimes it's dependent on zoom level (ie. at one level of zoom some / most of the terrain is visible - another step it completely disappears leaving solid faction colour).
  3. JibbaJabba

Crossing fingers. I think this and a stack of the other obvious bugs are gonna get fixed today.
  4. icufos

You need to get out more.;)

However, it's happening to me so your not alone in your pain.

Hopefully they will fix soon.

Btw, if you zoom in it comes into view..but you probably know that.
  5. Tazek

Does suck, seems to happen on the world map also, changing zoom level seems to help at times.
  6. Towie

Still does it. Was it just me who was kinda expecting it to be fixed with the recent patch ? Surely it can't be that hard to fix...
  7. Pacster3

It's an annoying bug. Still I think there have been more important ones(like the vehicle spawn bug, the beacon bug, the recent Max spawn bug etc.) to fix. This one does not actually stop you from playing...you just don't see the hills on your map(but you can still see the enemies). Likely more second to third tier on the priority list.