[Suggestion] Fix The Game OR give it up

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tigre, May 15, 2019.

1. Tigre

We were hoping Planetside would get better. but it keeps getting worse so we have decided just to get out of it comp. DB our group is sad that you could not do a better job. this was the only game you have put out that was worth playing. now you have killed it for us, you had a lot of people come back but now they are going away again. we were all subs and hoped it would go back to the days were it was fun. This was the only FPS that i liked to play, and I played from day one. PS2 is died
    • Up x 3
  2. chamks

3. Pacster3

Yay, next level drama. Now it ain't enough anymore to tell the whole world when someone claims to have unsubbed...now they go with a whole group of subscribers. Still nobody cares.

Dude, there is nothing in your post that is anything but "mimimimi". Nothing to work with. Nothing worth reading. Nothing I would believe either. It's crap. Get over yourself or get lost.
    • Up x 3
  4. Skraggz

No constructive criticism, just wah wah wah. IDK I thought the game was in a good state personally.
    • Up x 3
  5. Who Garou

OP said what they meant.
    No reason to take time to critique the cook when you know you aren't going back to that restaurant again.
  6. Skraggz

There are reasons that review sites exist... building off your logic.
    • Up x 1
  7. AllRoundGoodGuy

8. TR5L4Y3R

yea, bye ...

could have at least mentioned were the game is so flawed cause .. you know .. connstructive criticism can be helpful ...
  9. TR5L4Y3R

i also love the title "give it up" ...

so if they can´t fix it to your needs they should just kill and burry it .. gotcha ..
  10. FIN Faravid

What exactly you think is wrong in this game? You are just saying "game is broken please fix" - that can mean absolutely anything. Are rebel traitors too overpowered for glorious TR or does your game keep crashing or what is the problem?
    Your post is pretty useless feedback. Tell developers what is wrong and preferably how to fix it.
  11. Scroffel5

I want you to do something for me. Come up with a new idea of something that is unlike anything in this world, an idea influenced by no one, and isn't a tiered system of improvement (i.e walking to riding horses to driving cars to flying ect.) Here's the thing: YOU CAN'T! You can't say "Make the game better." and not give a way how or any ideas. The devs won't just come up with a new idea for the game, based off of nothingness. You have to give them something. Don't say a game is bad without trying to improve it or at least stating why.
  12. PlanetBound

Probably a cheater and her cheats stopped working.
  13. Starbridge

First off... Well, based on the title of this post, an ultimatum has always made people change their mind. *rolls eyes*
    Second, DB (Formally SOE) has a running record of not doing the greatest job at listening to their players. In fact... if every single player wanted the same thing, DB would not provide it. Even if all of those players threatened to leave. Why you ask, because they have so many other games. The wrong way to run a gaming company but they are free to do what they want.

There are still bugs from beta... yes, I said beta. That are still around and have not been addressed.
    1. Dropping ammo and dying at the same time will lock your ability to drop ammo until you close the game and open it again.
    2. Tanks getting stuck on small rocks on Indar. I mean small rocks. Just enough to cause camera shake to know its there, but if you roll over it in the center of your tank and you do not have enough momentum you will just sit there.
    3. Not being able to use the online store, check boxes don't work until server gets a reset. (Started last night for me.)
    And so much more.

The game is free to play, if you pay into it then you were the one to get played if you are unhappy with the game.
  14. 0dineye

You should not have been playing PS2 competitively.