[NC] Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by TwistaX, Dec 7, 2012.

1. BITES

BADUMP ADUNK
  2. HMR85

Bump for the X.
  3. supers4tt

OUTFIT-X is a highly regarded team, check us out in game or on our webpage!

www.outfit-x.com
  4. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

5. BITES

Sure!*

But to be completely honest X doesn't get too involved in drama, and that looks like your only goal here, and considering how long it took anyone to find this, you didn't do too well at that either.

* = This is a joke, he is new (iirc) and we don't support stat padding.
  6. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

Yeah, my goal was drama and not to name and shame someone who used shady tactics against the player code of conduct to achieve a reward that someone will actually earn at some point down the road. When they do it'll be cheapened a bit by the handful who run around with the title displayed. It's shameful. I mean.. it's much more shameful than perma-pulling a skill suit, mate. I'll leave it alone though.

*Disclaimer: from my experience the aforementioned stat padding is an exception and not the normal behavior displayed by this outfit. (Also, the stat padding player is no longer a member.)
  7. BITES

Yeah, you're a top bloke, and intellectually dishonest to boot!
  8. TwistaX

Come smash faces with the X :)
  9. TwistaX

10. TwistaX

11. Jal Calan

I can't join your clan, but I would love to run with guys who know how to work as a team. Do you have room on a weekend for one more guy and if so, when do you play?

(If it helps, I row crew: a sport in which one guy without perfect form can screw the other 7 guys in his boat, so you know I appreciate teamwork)
  12. TwistaX

Major bump for 2018 - we are back with a vengeance.

The X is back for a reckoning so that we can reap those poor souls who made the poor choice to be a VS or a TR. Join us on our mission and play PS2 like it was meant to be played.

NEW WEBSITE - www.outfit-x.com
  13. TwistaX

14. TwistaX

15. TwistaX

16. TwistaX

17. space4156

nice outfit
  18. HMR85

Bump for the X
  19. JohnnyRicoX

Amazing outfit, that has been around for a long time, has a history and a legacy.

After joining i found out they live up to their reputation.

great outfit for new players, and veterans alike.
    its full of some down to earth guys, and great leaders, who have been patient teachers that helped me out a lot learning the game.

great air wing too! glad i found a home with Outfit X
  20. HMR85

Bump for the best dam Outfit on Connery. If you want a team oriented enviroment where your more than just a number. Then the X is the place to be. We will train you to be a mean lean killing machine. Come be a apart of a family that cares about its members.

Come be part of the X.

www.outfit-x.com