[BUG] PC Server Hotfix- May 3rd, 2019

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeuroDamage, May 3, 2019.

1. NeuroDamage

FIX ******* BLOOM ENABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GraphicsQuality=3
    BloomEnabled = 0 WTF ???
    1)-remove it from the graphics settings ! and return in a separate window!
    It is IMPOSSIBLE to see something through fire, sparks and smoke when you shoot!

2) infiltrator- It is impossible to see them !!!
    if he does not move, you will never find him !!!!

headlights and flashlights are still not working!!!
    3)EffectsQuality=0
    ParticleLOD=0
    the amount of fire and smoke does not decrease in particle settings or effects!!!

WHAT IT IS NECESSARY TO URGENTLY DECIDE ...
    PLAYING IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PLAY

Pay attention to the MAIN PROBLEM

with great respect from your fans!:(:(:(
  2. OneShadowWarrior

I feel your pain, I really do, a couple players and I got online and found the graphical issues, server latency, animation problems, particle effects and a host of bugs were still not resolved, progress is slow.
  3. CaptCran

It's like brushing your teeth while eating Oreoso_O
  4. hulihoved

I have been playing this game since day one and this patch has been by fare the worst patch ever and it is making me
    signe off for good.
  5. Crash Bandicoot

Everything cloaked is invisible and it's been very frustrating so far. Even if the infiltrators move it's still impossible to see them. Only if you actually hit them their cloak kinda shows. I even hit my own infiltrator teammates a couple of times in the heat of the battle because I couldn't see them at all. They were completely invisible and they were standing between me and the enemies I was firing at. Sometimes it requires unreasonable amount of effort to resupply from a cloaked deployed sunderer, especially if the angle it's deployed is weird.

This is one of the things that should be fixed immediately among others...