Mending Field implant

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by I'm so dead, Mar 20, 2019.

1. I'm so dead

Lets just say it lacks to even have it on.

Ok business time. It needs a huge upgrade.

Level 1- Allies or you are below 100 Health or 100 Shield that are within 7 meters will regenerate 5 health or shield per second. (Priority healing health first)
    Level 2- Allies or you are below 150 Health or 150 Shield that are within 7 meters will regenerate 5 health or shield per second. (Priority healing health first)
    Level 3- Allies or you are below 225 Health or 225 Shield that are within 7 meters will regenerate 5 health or shield per second. (Priority healing health first)
    Level 4- Allies or you are below 300 Health or 300 Shield that are within 7 meters will regenerate 5 health or shield per second. (Priority healing health first)
    Level 5- Allies or you are below 300 Health or 300 Shield that are within 7 meters will regenerate 5 Health and shield per second.

Not to powerful but it would make a huge impact...but that is just me. Wording might be confusing but i'm just tired right now. The stupid shinnies are a pain to find. Only found one within 6 hours :(.
    • Up x 1
  2. DIGGSAN0

I would want to have a faster Heal rate... It is 15 Heslth per Second....TOO SLOW TO BE USEFULL, should be like Regeneration Implant but for Medic.
    Like everytime you regerate Shield, Friendlies get healed ->Combine with Shield Bubble

Medic is the least used Class....please do something, it would be so much more fun having more than just 10% Medics on the Field :/
    • Up x 2
  3. I'm so dead

Don't get me wrong. I use Mending Field. It have saved me multiple times which is hard to believe despite only healing 15 per second if user is below 300 health.

That's why I mentioned. As level 5...would benefit health and shield regeneration at same time instead of only doing health or shield one of a time.. You are the moveable mending field.

If it is to low regeneration than maybe boost from 5 to 8 since you regenerate both at level 5 implant since it will do both health and shield regeneration if health is below 300 health. Shield will still regenerate when that is below 300 shield as well. Do remember that most medics use Nano-Regen Device which helps a lot on the Health.

Don't want the implants to be to powerful with 5 medics rampaging together with this implant idea of mending field of mine. They be powerful. Of course we all know that most fights only have 2...maybe 3 medics at different parts of the base during the fights.

Also where you finding battle more than 10% medics? Most of the time its only me with one other. While other medics...don't even rez when they are safely able to do so.
  4. DIGGSAN0

Medic is Played 10%.
    We have a Population of 10% Medics.
  5. I'm so dead

None the less. I hope Dev can impediment this to the Mending Field :).
  6. Drunk

It should be a shield+health regen combo without any requirements for HP/shield values to trigger it. Regen speed per tick would demand a lot of fine fine tuning though.
    Or shield+faster ability energy regen.
    Or HP+faster ability energy regen.

Then it would be kinda interesting and useful.
  7. I'm so dead

I like that ability energy regen however...it would make it OP I say. Even if it is 1 tick per second. It adds up pretty fast. Of course Heavies would love you the most of course. While Engineer would not be able to benefit it. While LA and Infli would be tied 3r and 4th of needing it.

However shield + health regen combo would be nice at the same time.

Lets just go 1 shield+ 2 health per second for level 1

Level 5 would be 5 shield + 10 Health per second while (optional) level 5 provides additional 15 health regain if below 300 health.