[BUG] Spitfire Auto-Turret bug?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by M17K02, May 1, 2019.

1. M17K02

I mean, its so annoying to hear that thing constantly firing. I didnt play for 2 months or so but now this thing tries to fire through everything and it just constantly fires and fires and it never stops. Didnt they usually only fire at enemies they had line of sight to?

Now its just a little "wallhack" where you can see the enemy running in the next room or something.
  2. Bansheedragon75

I noticed this as well.
    It's only supposed to shoot when having line of sight, but now it's shooting at anything in range regardless of line of sight.
  3. Towie

Yep.

I did feel somewhat sorry for an infiltrator last night - sneaking around outside the base but the spitfire picked him out and kept shooting at him despite the fact that he was outside and behind a wall.

I just imagined where the spitfire was shooting and bingo. Ok as it was an infiltrator, i'm over it already ;)
  4. Money

silver lining is that it makes for a great spotter! Set one up and it starts firing at players all over the place............
    • Up x 1
  5. PlanetBound

I like it. Set one up in a spawnroom to notify you of campers.
  6. SgtScum

Has to be a bug as this is obviously a game mechanic breaker.