Incase anyone wants a reticle still since recursion is broken

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wrezl, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Wrezl

2. Beerbeerbeer

I’ll be very blunt, DBG should add something like this as a default in-game option.

Some would say that this would give people an advantage over those (like myself) who refuses to run third-party add ins. My hip fire crosshair is nothing.

I don’t know why DBG just doesn’t burn in recursion or at least allow us all to have selectable/forceable crosshairs. It would make things even, without having to resort to the above.
  3. Lord_Mogul

Toying around through many tools over the last days, haven't found one I'm completely happy with yet, but there is still some left to try out.
  4. 0fly0

It does give you an advantage otherwise people wouldn't use it, for the record players didn't start using it for hipfire but some of them where complaining that the red dot was hard to see against tr (no green or yellow at the time).
    Now it's just a free crosshair for hipfire when it should be harder to aim...
    People are always ready to use trick to get better.
    • Up x 1
  5. oOHansOo

I simply went for the analog option. Put a piece of clear tape on my monitor and painted a dot on it with a marker.
    Not for better hipfire, the normal crosshairs are good enough for that, but it makes it a lot easier to tag enemies, when you are sitting in a vehicle seat without a weapon or when you are in third person camera as a driver.
  6. Edenwolf

A dot for hipfire is more of a disadvantage imo. The in game hip fire reticule provides more useful information in regards to hip fire cone, pre and post firing.
  7. JibbaJabba

My monitor has a built in crosshair so by not having and ingame option it just buts the rest of you at a disadvantage. A simple dot would suffice for most.