Sever Transfers .... When?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CazaCaza, Apr 9, 2019.

1. CazaCaza

Sick of playing on an empty sever. Briggs less than 24 people on at a time for the last few months every single day.
    There probable not coming but when are they coming !
    • Up x 4
  2. adamts01

I really can't believe how they left you guys hanging. It's just absurd the way they're turning customers away.
    • Up x 1
  3. CazaCaza

4. pnkdth

5. strikearrow

I have a BR 83 and a BR 98 stuck on Briggs - I play them maybe 2x a year now. Very boring.
  6. Aishka

Agree, give us a move somewhere. No enjoying starting again knowing when the move happens I wont use the new character ever again.
  7. Towie

Good grief that's terrible - most servers have seen significant declines since last your (like 40%) but Briggs is much worse. Must be a ghost town.

Trouble is - which server would you transfer to ? I guess the nearest is Soltech but that would be a pretty dreadful experience.
    • Up x 1
  8. strikearrow

Indeed only a masochist would want to play on Soltech. So full of script kiddies and exploiters it'd make Zatko blush.
  9. CazaCaza

Connery would be the only alternate sever with an... OK ping wont say its good but its playable
  10. Silkensmooth

Connery is dead most of the time too.

Sometimes there is a decent fight between 2 factions but one faction there are none.

Other times its just dead.

I restarted on emerald, very busy there.
  11. Ares8

They Must've read this post because briggs to connery transfer are active. Make sure you tell all the inactive briggs players to transfer before the deadline.
  12. CazaCaza

YES look out connery the Aussie's are coming
  13. Exitus Acta Probat

Didn't a lot of those on Connery go to Emerald?
  14. Ares8

Connery is still very active, not at all times like emerald or at the scale, but their are still plenty of good fights to be had there.
  15. ArtyIsBalanced

I think a lot of Connery players were Asian and went to SolTech after the server was released.
  16. Roxxlyy Community Relations

One way transfers from Briggs to Connery are currently available - be sure to test your experience on Connery first, because there is no way to transfer your character back to Briggs.

We may be opening one way transfers from Briggs to SolTech at some point in the future, but this is not yet locked in.
  17. PorkSocks

Build the wall! Deport the Briggs illegals flooding our server.

Kidding! As a Connery player, I welcome all Briggs immigrants.
  18. Exileant

;) Ginudine (Hope I spelled that right) is always jumping. :D Ask to be moved there.
  19. Caydn

Actually its not to bad . and with so many people on it , you can have some fun for a change
  20. Caydn

most of my TR outfit are waiting to go to Soltech they tried connery were not impressed