will we ever see goal in planetside 2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by chamks, Apr 3, 2019.

1. chamks

hi... will we ever have goal in planetside 2, other than the personal shallow directives "kill1100 with that, kill 1100 with that"...
    i came back to play something like 2.5 years ago when we had that hive constraction thing and i really liked it. it provided good effort to build and deffend your hive as a faction goal to win the game, with deep stratigic enforcement (yeah i didnt liked those toxic players who builded it in the end of the map in a cliff where you cant beat it).
    ever since it gone the game feels shallow, boring, with out any purpose other than shallow ones of killing. none gives a **** about anything than how much he kills. constraction is a joke. once a big fan, i bought many things in it with thousand of certs, it was my favorite part of the game, i dont build no more. its squeeshier than a sunderer, a player made base which took hours to desing and build gets destroyed by an infiltrator with a dart gun that call this toxic game dumber orbital strike, which needs to get the **** out of this game in my opinion. squeeshier than a ******* sundy. but that is for another post.
    this meta is ok when the warp gate is unstabilized because everyone is focusing that one lane, so you have this created purpose - this one lane to push and win. but unless you play at 5 am, you aint gonna have it much, and yet it is not a real game goal, play purpose.
    and spare me your cynical harmful comments.
  2. chamks

give me a reason not be an infiltrator sniper on a hill the whole game other than "phalnax turrents aouto repair over time"