A.S.P. Recert in the future? [Devs plz read]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeonSonic, Apr 5, 2018.

1. AlcyoneSerene

Also sitting on ASP tokens since can't decide which to lose out on:
    - lasher secondary on VS HA (TR already got it for MCG & battle rifle combo)
    - assault rifles on engi (as medic can never enjoy these awesome guns running around reviving and healing with limited ammo, but small magazines)
    - LMG on engi (cause large mags are more useful than slightly better guns, except on TR which have great assault rifles)
    - shotgun secondary on engi (combo it with archer)
    - battle rifle secondary on medic
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We do still have plans for the ASP recert system. Scrundle was on the right track insofar as it will take a bit of tech work for us to put the systems in place, and at the moment our resources are allocated to the DX11 port and NS Ops.
  3. Hegeteus

I spent my A.S.P on:
    • Sidearm Primary
    • Engineer EMP
    • Light Assault Conc
    • Universal smoke grenade (LOL)
    It would be funny if I was stuck with those :rolleyes:
  4. NeonSonic

OK DX11 and NS Ops are in, any chance this can get in. I mean, it can work like maybe u can reset your points every 1 hour. Easy. just code it in. Its been 2 years! a simple way to respecialize is completely necessary like in PlanetSide1, u could reset your certs every 24hours atleast. put something like that in for A.S.P. 24 hour, 12 hour, 6 hour, 1 hour, etc. just make it happen.

GG.
  5. NotziMad

nice necro, but I fully support it ! :)
  6. Scrundle

You can purchase an ASP reset token now in the in-game store, which pretty much guarantees that it's never going to be a free, timer-based system. You want that ASP reset you're paying for it.
    • Up x 2
  7. NeonSonic

oh really i had no idea thx for the info! when emerald server comes back up, i will check it out.
  8. NeonSonic

OK I see it's available for daybreak cash and 5000 certs and I tried it out and it worked. However it said it's expiring in 6 days and a few hours, is this normal?