[Suggestion] Do something about the hacking....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BorgUK1of9, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BorgUK1of9

My god is getting blatant recently, I have played PS1 since Beta and PS2 since Beta so most of the time I put iffy situations down to the other players skill and move on. Its always been hard to spot the hackers that dont go OTT and just hang on the fringe.

PS1 was a tighter community, we all knew each other better than on PS2, so when long term players owned up to hacking when quitting the game it was interesting to see how subtle they were, yeah those WTF moments where you wondered how they got you, yeah they were cheating.

This morning there are a group of players on NC, not outfit affiliated who are playing together, BR 40 to 80. Its clear they knew each other and were likely using voice.

However, I saw them go after cloakers when they couldnt have known where they were, soak up entire clips, team members were screaming how they put entire clips into their backs. HS level was stupid, I had the drop on loads on them and 29 shots into the head and they would turn around and drop me in 3.

So I could see they had some kind of armour hack, radar ability and HS with no scope. Report them, could do but I wanted to see what a group of 5 players were using.

Unremarkably I found the hack quite easily, its kept updated and apparently has been available for over a year. Now I have paid to support this game since Beta, I like the extra content, its one game I go away from and come back to.

DBG you really need to deal with this please, or we will just move on.
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

I'd say that's a virus.

5 comments, all on the same day within 3 minutes - clearly all made by the same person to make it look more real.

There's no such thing as an "armor hack" or "godmode" in Planetside. Character HP and shields are serverside so impossible to change.
  3. BorgUK1of9

Virus, no, frustrated because clearly hacking is no longer being addressed because I have seen the same hackers on for weeks, yes. Pay to support the game, yes, feeling let down by DBG and beginning to wish I hadnt, yes.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Removed the link - sharing links to hacks/cheats/exploits etc. just spreads them around further.

Please report all instances of hacking or cheating to CS at help.daybreakgames.com so our team can assess and take appropriate action.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.