Please have a look ...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStarAnubis

A few days ago playing TR in a Biolab I killed this character, he was on a roof and I was in the central tower. Nothing unusual.

Coming out of the spawnroom after rearming I am killed by the same guy. He was at the other side of the Biolab, extremely far away yet he managed to HS me so fast I did not even hear the "Ding!",

Okay, he is good - he has a 4.0 KDR ... However he is also a low BR and he has no high directive score so he isn't an old player starting again with a lot of experience.

Then I check its kills with the Mercenary: he has 115 kills and out of those, 109 are head-shots. That is precision far beyond MLG level, considering also he kills from far away.

I do not know what to think.
  2. BorgUK1of9

This is what I raised on another post, its like a new easy to use or free hack has come out and DBG arent detecting it. I am seeing clearly new BR characters non outfit affiliated who have played PS2 playing beyond game parameters.

On PS1 it started out that SOE only dealt with cheaters that disrupted game play but not those that kept low under the radar, they were then surprised by the empty servers because people got fed up and left.
  3. BorgUK1of9

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428835589028814753/weapons

I have seen this character, look at his kills and HS, see them matching, every kill a HS.

Now this information should be picked up by DBG automatically by software and he should automatically be banned so why is he still playing after 3 weeks.

Why are there so many of these guys on the servers at the moment, the hacking is getting out of hand. DBG even care ?

Also what is with this guy, https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428835589026940465/killboard
  4. Demigan

Dont just look at his killboard (which has one kill that wasnt a headshot at the moment) but also look at just his weapon stayistics: all headshot kills with scattergun, all headshots with a shotgun, all headshot kills with a pistol. Almost all headshot kills with Mercenary...

This is obviously a cheat. I wish the average distance of each kill was also recorded because I bet its going to be phenomenal.
  5. PlanetBound

I reported one months ago. Thousands of head shots being a member only a few days. Aimbot and radar hack. Still active.
  6. Towie

He is categorically a cheat. Aimbot or head hitbox but undoubtedly a cheat (and you're not going to find ANYONE to defend him - the stats are just so utterly ridiculous).

The thing that confuses me - DBG used to delete these characters and you could no longer see the stats - but they don't seem to be doing this anymore ?

It's now happening all the time, when banned they just create another character and hey-presto they're off again.

...and that's the thing, it's only the really stupid ones who are easily spotted as they just don't care about being banned. How many are keeping a modicum of control and using their little-helper just when they really need it ?

If DBG don't get some sort of control back then they can kiss goodbye to my monthly membership fees (yes, i'm one of the few still paying for this).
  7. Twin Suns

Real companies would've went after those hacking sites to protect their property and the PAYING PATRONS.

IMO, DBG must be getting a cut of the proceeds from those hacking sites. No company is that incompetent that you can't go after those hacking sites. Unless....$$$

Un-subscribed and moving on.
  8. BorgUK1of9

Lets face it there are dedicated hacking outfits now on PS2, if DBG cannot deal with those on that sort of scale what are they going to do about the individuals. We know who the outfits are that are doing this so why the hell dont they.
    PS2 should have been linked to Steam, VAC bans hurt more and Valve are better at dealing with cheaters than DBG.

So many characters with names like dsdsdssdsd or olskdjfsdlkfj, new signups that play like vets and have HS, radar and armour hacks, its ruining the game and if DBG havent learnt from SOE's same mistake on PS1 thats their fault.

3 months and the servers emptied as the hacking got rife and they stopped banning. Vets of 5+ years threw in the towel.
  9. f0p5

They dont give a **** if there is some hacker, if you wanna play ps2 you just need to deal that there is hackers..mostly they are russians and terrans
  10. JibbaJabba

I gotta say I'm at a loss. You reported this via Customer Service ticket a month ago?
  11. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Please do not blacklist any players here on the forums. If you think something looks suspicious, please submit a ticket to help.daybreakgames.com to report them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.