I Don't Understand Kindred

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Armcross, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Armcross

Could somebody explain to me how to use this thing?
  2. OneShadowWarrior

I only use a 1x scope with it, it’s great at 15-40 meters and good at headshots you have to aim at chest and let the slow recoil take you to head.
    Foregrip, flash suppressor and soft point only way to run it.

Don’t rely on hip fire, aim down sights, works great when you get the drop on your opponent, not so great when you exchange shots. Be mobile, be fast, use height and hit and run tactics, controlled bursts and go fully auto only if you have to or get the shots on someone and they don’t counter.
  3. Wolfborne

Flash Suppressor
    1x Scope (aim)
    Grip
    Soft Point Ammo

Aim for the head and fire in short 0.5 to 0.75 second bursts. Keep it spun up at the higher cyclic rate instead of letting it drop down to 550 rpm. It is hyper accurate, especially in the 15m-40m range.
  4. Armcross

Thank you all
  5. MUTALISKUS

do not use soft bullets.never !!!
  6. Armcross

I don't like slow bullets too.
  7. JibbaJabba

Huh?

Use softpoint whenever it's available.

You can as a player compensate for the very minor change in velocity from say HVA but you cannot do anything from a skill point of view to extend the max damage range on your gun.
    • Up x 1
  8. MUTALISKUS

i dont
    i dont know my guns not working when i use soft/i always die In today realies /need more faster rifles. I cheked kindred and soft bullet he bad shooting
  9. P149U3

high DPS headshot machine..... aim for the head and bust fire
  10. DIGGSAN0

God i love the Signature :D
  11. Wolfborne

If you are trying to hip fire the Kindred, you are doing it wrong. It is an aimed weapon that is really good in the 10m-40m range. Absolutely use soft point ammo so that when you come around the corner already aiming down the sights, you can head shot burst people for fast, easy kills. Bullet velocity does not really matter at those short distances, however, pushing your max damage out to 15m CAN and WILL make a difference.